What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vampire's "Heisenberg" any good? Apple Juul pods in the US?

vapedat

Initiate
A lot of you probably already know what's going on in the US with the flavor bans and all that. I've been using Juul for a long time (years) and while they pulled their flavored pods from shelves near me a while back, it wasn't until just the other day that they sent out an e-mail to auto-ship members saying that they no longer ship flavored pods to US customers. Sweet, right? Add to this that there are state-level bans AND a looming federal ban and there are a lot of vapers in the US that are trying to stockpile flavored e-liquid as quickly as possible. I'm one of them. I've spent a lot recently and I'm definitely going to spend more. Plenty of room in the fridge to store juice so I'm looking for some new flavors to add. Which brings me to this:

Has anyone had a chance to try "Heisenberg" by Vampire? My friends here have never heard of it (guess Vampire isn't all that popular in the US). It sounds good, fruit+mint, but I'm a little concerned when I see how cheap it is. Vapester sells it for 2.99 pounds when you buy at least 4 bottles, which is like $3.86 a bottle (USD conversion). I see really good reviews of it on stores but I don't really trust reviews on stores much - too much incentive to ensure that all their reviews are positive, in my opinion.

While I haven't tried this juice myself, not yet anyways, I have mixed a fruit e-juice with a mint one (DIY style) and absolutely loved the results. I'm thinking of trying this Vampire one but does anyone have any experience with their juices? Any good or is it cheap for the wrong reason? Maybe I'm wrong but I've been under the impression that UK-made e-juices are supposed to be high quality because of regulations - is this a bunch of a nonsense or is this actually true?

Also, has anyone tried Juul's Apple pods? They don't sell them in the US, sadly. Also, does anyone know if there's a way to get them in the US, maybe like a proxy shipping service or something?

P.S. You UK vapers are VERY LUCKY with the way things are in regards to vaping. The situation increasingly sucks in the US lol.

Heisenberg is kinda legendary over here and incredibly popular probably cloned more than any other flavour.....it is however a bit 'marmite' as in you love it or hate it although as i said plenty love it

and yes we are lucky with vaping but you guys hit the jackpot with legalization......... you win some you lose some

Heisenberg by Vampire Vape and Rd Astaire by T-Juice are by far probably the best selling juice in the UK and have been for years....this tells you something.....whether or not it is for the American palette...I do not know .....try it and see

Heisenberg is kinda legendary over here and incredibly popular probably cloned more than any other flavour.....it is however a bit 'marmite' as in you love it or hate it although as i said plenty love it

and yes we are lucky with vaping but you guys hit the jackpot with legalization......... you win some you lose some

Thanks for the info! And you're definitely right about legalization... if you live in a state where it's legal lol. Better off in Canada though as far as legalization goes.

Strange how a vape juice can be so big in the UK when nobody I know in the US has ever even heard of it. Probably stranger for those of you in the UK to see how popular Juul is in the US when it's not even that great. A handful of flavors? Two strengths? What a joke. Yet somehow I'm one of their many customers. Probably has a lot to do with convenience because it's basically the only decent vape I can find at the gas stations near my house. On that note, anyone have any idea how I can get their Apple flavored pods in the US?

P.S. I will definitely be trying the Heisenberg... sounds too good to pass up.

Heisenberg is a strange one. As has been said, people seem to either love it or hate it.

A mixture of berries with a hint of grape, aniseed or liquorice and menthol.

Some use it as their all day vape. Some say it tastes like medicine. Some say it reminds them of toilet cleaner.

Heisenberg is a strange one. As has been said, people seem to either love it or hate it.

A mixture of berries with a hint of grape, aniseed or liquorice and menthol.

Some use it as their all day vape. Some say it tastes like medicine. Some say it reminds them of toilet cleaner.

Now that is really helpful. I didn't know it tastes like liquorice... that sounds awful lol. I'm going to have to pass on this one but I do see that they have some other menthol/mint and fruit crosses that sound really appealing. I'll probably end up ordering some and see how it goes.

Now that is really helpful. I didn't know it tastes like liquorice... that sounds awful lol. I'm going to have to pass on this one but I do see that they have some other menthol/mint and fruit crosses that sound really appealing. I'll probably end up ordering some and see how it goes.
Doesn't really have a liquorice taste at all tbh..... There are those that say it tastes of nail polish remover mouthwash and melted plastic bags... Lol..... And many for whom it is their ADV
It's the kind of juice that you try in the shop and think I'll have a bottle of that then get halfway through your first tank and think Wtf was I thinking..... All imo of course

It’s definitely a love or hate eliquid. I get a berry-bubble gum flavour briefly, before you get smacked in the face with aniseed and menthol, with a hint of mouthwash. I loath it. My best friend won’t vape anything else unfortunately, so my flat regularly stinks of the stuff :25:

i used to love the stuff, vaped it everyday. now for some reason i dont like it! got a couple of 10mls sat unopened for weeks....

Back
Top Bottom