What's new

Upgrading an EU tank.

Winch

Initiate
Right, I have a TFV12 pre-TPD tank I had when my Predator 228 died (yeah i know, shit mod). So with the mod dying I went out to buy a new one. As it turns out it was more beneficial to get a kit rather than buy the mod alone. The T-Priv. EU Edition...oh boy. This came with a TFV8 Big Baby Beast.

I cannot for the love of me get any coils around here for this TFV8 BBB (EU), and was thinking about looking into just going thr RBA route as its cheaper, easier and I already have tons of RBA materials laying around as I use an RBA in my tank.

So is this possible? I googled, ebayed and just ended up confused with all these V8 models now. Its outrageous! Can someone point me in the right direction?

In advance, in the event this ISN'T viable, my partner bought an Alien kit with the 2ml V8 Baby Beast. So we have that tank lying around. So what can we do to get an RBA in either of these tanks?

Thanks for any help in advance.

I think you’ll pay almost as much for this rba, replacement glass etc as you would for a very good purpose built rta. Which will be far better. Something to keep in mind.

Styled, though. But to be fair it will probably work better than the smok one. People are going at them with dremels and angle grinders to get them to work! :D
that reminds me I havent tried mine yet for the big baby beast

Back
Top Bottom