What's new

uncomfortable back of throat

but how come i can use it as a MTL if its a DTL

Some tanks are designed to be used dtl, some for mtl. A mtl tank will have much more restricted air flow than the one you're using. How you vape it is up to you, there are no hard and fast rules.

PG in an eliquid is what gives a 'throat hit' that many former smokers like. It can be harsh on the throat in a subtank like the one you're using. See if you can pick up some 70VG eliquid, it will be easier on your throat.

he has a great point though, only ever did that the once :imstupid just as i was trying to chat up a worldy too, it quickly reminded to stop trying to punch above my weight

nic is 3mg

i have heard if you drop to 0 mg its soother on throat

3 would be fine I think.Many, of course, use less than that but I was worrying in case you had 12 or 18 etc.I've DTL'ed that before and I only did it once.I don't imagine that 3mg would be markedly smoother than 0mg.

Yeah MTL inhale in mouth then breath it down lungs then exhale

DTL goes straight to lungs then exhale

When i tried the innokin oceanus sub ohm that went straight to lung so i know how to do it

Maybe the wattage on the innokin ez watt isnt powerful enough to do DTL as its only 35w

thank you guys so much for all your help really appreciated

also im concerned about popcorn lung, can i get this?

thank you guys so much for all your help really appreciated

also im concerned about popcorn lung, can i get this?

No, you can’t get it. Legal premade liquid isn’t allowed to contain diacetyl anyway, and fags and therefore shisha have more diacetyl than diacetyl containing eliquid. So don’t worry about popcorn lung at all.

im still worried about sucking on a dry coil tho but hay thats what happens when your new to vaping, as long as it doesnt lead to long term damage im happy and i have learnt my lesson

keep an eye on the tank and as soon as the juice gets to the bottom of the glass its time to fill up.
only happened 2 times for me in 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom