What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

uncomfortable back of throat

having the air holes open would most defo make it more DTL and not MTL

80vg will most prob give you another dry burn as its too thick for most tanks. 80vg and above is designed for drippers.

you can on 50/50, just the clouds won't be as big. try it, take bigger (i presume your inhales are short if mtl on that!) inhales and don't store it in your mouth first, i know it may feel a bit alien but within a minute you'll be dtl no probs. and you still get the flavour on the inhale too.
but as above, higher vg, so 60vg/40pg, 70vg/30pg, 80vg/20pg, will be more suited to dtl and that tank, and provide a more all round dtl experience, although everyone is different but that tends to be the general consensus and certainly is for me buddy

but how come im using it as a MTL device, is it because i have used the thin liquid ie 50PG and 50VG

you think if i use the thick stuff ie 80VG and 20PG i can use it as a DTL

robert wild hello. What strength of nicotine (if any) are your liquids? Just before you try DTL

a bit like lighting up the wrong end of fag and tasting burning filter, when you've done it once you remember quickly, even when pissed !

Omg that was a memory I had suppressed that you just unleashed, blaaaaah! I'll take a dry hit from my vape any day over that!

Nobody smokes shisha mouth-to-lung, are you sure you understand the difference?

Back
Top Bottom