What's new

uncomfortable back of throat

thanks

i replaced the tank for an axiom m21 and im using a 0.5ohm coil in it so i can do sub ohm

im using thin liquid in it tho not thick, will this make a difference?

ive not heard of that tank before so google it is https://www.vapestore.co.uk/hardware/innokin-axiom-m21-vape-tank.htm

only proble i can see is you wont get the full potential of the tank and its coils as your mod is a fixed 3 step watage and these coils might need higher wattage especially the 0.65
1 x 0.5ohm BVC coil (pre-installed)(20-35W)
1 x 0.65ohm BVC oil (35-65W)

the 0.5 which you are using should work fine though at the higher setting of 30-35w

thanks MrDJ

what about the liquid to use for it, i have the thin juice or the thick juice, i have heard if its sub ohm (which it is) to use the thick stuff

thanks MrDJ

what about the liquid to use for it, i have the thin juice or the thick juice, i have heard if its sub ohm (which it is) to use the thick stuff

Try something that's 70% VG. Less harsh on your throat :)

thanks MrDJ

everyone is different mate. usually for sub ohm most use 70vg/30pg but some only use 50/50 so its whichever suites you best. the 70/30 is slightly smoother and will give bigger cloud but try both and see which you like best. the only thing is as the 50/50 is thiner it may leak a little but as i dont know that tank it may not.

is the axiom m21 tank DTL or MTL

it has air holes at the bottom so does this mean its DTL?

atm i have opened the air holes and using it like a MTL device

i have two liquids

80VG - 20PG

and the one i have in there atm is

50PG - 50 VG

Last edited:
yes thats the tank (sorry i didnt put link in)

but how come i can use it as a MTL if its a DTL

@MrDJ axiom m21 came with my first mod, innokin kroma-a, surprisingly good tank, and arguably the best flavour i have had came from that one, but so piddly at 2ml so soon swapped it out!!

@robert wild i'm surprised you're using it air holes fully open as a mtl, can't say i ever did but if it works just go with it, although dtl works just fine with that, and if you're not a heavy vaper then 2ml tank will be fine. i used 70/30 min so can't comment on the 50/50 either I'm afraid.

but how come im using it as a MTL device, is it because i have used the thin liquid ie 50PG and 50VG

you think if i use the thick stuff ie 80VG and 20PG i can use it as a DTL

Back
Top Bottom