What's new

Ultrasonic cleaners.

Oooh yea that looks good. Will have to look and see if the head fits in my bottles. Thanks :)
Hope you get on ok with your Ultrasonic. Not familiar with the one you brought or if cheap v expensive makes a difference but use mine several times a week and I notice a difference in steeping my juices. i don't use any cleaner within the ultrasonic, just water as I'm only using it for vibration to enfuse the flavours. I also don't use the heating switch as this degrades the nicotine, just let the Ultrasonic heat naturally. Put my (Plastic) bottles in for 40 minues on day 1 and again for 40 mins on day 3 . most liquids (exc Custards) are generally good to go after this.
Mine's pretty cheap and does 5 min cycles, no heating. So I don't know if it would kill it off for 40 mins a day lol. Thanks for the tips though, could definately still be done. :)

I have been very tempted to buy one for a while now.
I know it has many uses and it would be great way just to clean certain things.
I would like to buy one but I'm a tight arse when it comes to these things

No, it's not ANOTHER ultrasonic cleaner thread. Well, it is, but not the 'usual' type. :) I've put it here so newer users can pick it up, and if it's of any help, maybe a mod could 'sticky' it. :)

Here's some FAQs and answers, and pictures.

Do I need an ultrasonic cleaner?
Don't be ridiculous, of course you don't need one!

Are they any good ?
Yes, they're very good.

Are they expensive?
No, you can pick a decent one up for £20 - £25

What can I you use them for?
Pretty much anything that won't get fucked by putting it in water, & fits. (Inc your OHs jewellery ! Brownie points for getting their stuff all sparkly clean! :) )

Should I buy one?
Don't be ridiculous, of course you should buy one!

Do you need special cleaning fluid for an ultrasonic?
No. You can use just plain water, either cold or warm, you can use washing up liquid, Miltons tabs, or various cleaners designed for ultrasonic cleaners.

Ok, a picture paints a thousand words. Allegedly. So here's some pictures. A couple of nice mucky rda decks, and a Zeph drip tip that's been sitting in the vape stand for a couple of months.

I have an 800ml cleaner, and use 700ml of slightly warm water with 2 caps of Sea Clean fluid. (All non toxic & environmental friendly) You get a plastic basket to put your items in, you don't need to use them. I don't dry burn coils before going into the cleaner, as there's no point baking juice into the coil, and the cleaner will get into all the nooks and crannies on fancy coils.

You can see a slight distortion where the light hits the water while its running.

12 minutes, or 3 cycles later, this is what you have.

Both together.

I'm stunned to learn that a vaper uses his ultra sonic cleaner for cleaning, only joking they are good but I use one for steeping juice that's why I had a look at this. I have just developed another way of steeping, it works without heat and water and can be ready to vape in about 8 hours and that's custards that usually need about 4 weeks although that can be cut to 2 in an ultra sonic cleaner.

I will throw this in the mix, get it mix, as in mix the juice

I crack myself up.......:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

I will throw this in the mix, get it mix, as in mix the juice

I crack myself up.......:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Okay, call me old fashioned, but it looks to me that you could mix it quicker, and possibly better, with a stick, or dare I say it, shake it by hand.

I don't mean to wake up a sleeping thread but I've just got a US cleaner for my burnt tanks. I've put one in the cleaner like 7 times now at 3 minutes a time and it really doesn't look much different.

Is mine defective or was I just expecting too much? I'll post pictures in a second.

Faceteeth.

Attachments

• 20190130_182812.jpg
    20190130_182812.jpg
    948.2 KB · Views: 183
Back
Top Bottom