What's new

Ultrasonic cleaners.

No offence taken, nor any fences :-)

Perhaps higher surface tension rather than thicker would be a better description of what I thought :-) Probably wrong about that too!

I've recently purchased an ultrasonic cleaner. What's the best way to clean an atty guys?

I'm assuming take it all apart and put separate components in? Would I keep the coil on the build deck?

Thanks

I've recently purchased an ultrasonic cleaner. What's the best way to clean an atty guys?

I'm assuming take it all apart and put separate components in? Would I keep the coil on the build deck?

Thanks
I use hot water with a drop of fairy. I'd take the cotton out first though lol :D

Thanks
Yup that's what I do, though I do a gentle dry burn before putting them in, as I find it helps to loosen the crud.

One thing to watch with these cleaners is when cleaning some painted gear, or engraving with paint highlights. I've had a few where the ultrasonic magic also helps to remove paint.

Just a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom