What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ufrogs liquid store scam ?

Raitis

I am not sure if its scam ,it has very cheap liquids there ,does someone have bought something from this store ?

never heard of them and nor has google as far as i can see.
what country?
if you think its too good to be true it usually is. saying that we have plenty of suppliers who sell very discounted juice. what are you looking for?

no wonder google didnt find it as your header says ufrogs.

and no idea on that site as we are in the UK

Personally i would steer clear but with Ukrainian heritage i an Very Biased against anything ruski

I am from Latvia ,its very close to Russia
That probably places you in a better position to judge the validity and trustworthiness of any Russian business.

Are the brands of juice on offer familiar to you or are they the in house brand? low prices could simply reflect low costs and low quality ingredients? or indicate a short shelf life though i dont think russia is the same as the eu/uk with respect to stamping best before dates on everything vaguely described as a food stuff/consumable??

sorry cant really help..

EDIT** WELCOME TO POTV by the way ;)

@Ratis i noticed you left a review on trust pilot about them

did find this though

Untitled.png

Back
Top Bottom