What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Trusted UK Vape shops?

A Lot of things that come via Royal Mail can't be tracked until delivered so it says on their website,

I was just typing something to that effect about the difference between Tracked and Track and Trace.

#Ninja'd :)

I recently bought a Nautilus AIO from Grey Haze and it was a pretty smooth transaction.
  • Ordered Monday 25th May 2020 (I paid £2.99 shipping)
  • Order acknowledged by email Monday 25th May 2020
  • Shipment confirmed by email Tuesday 26th May 2020
  • Delivered Thursday 28th May 2020
Based on above I have them bookmarked and I would use them again.

Check your spam folder in case you've missed any emails
Yeah no, I've got the emails now, it says it is now on its way :) should be here tommorow! :D

see, panic over :)
Secured the bag boys haha, just came there now, by far one of the best experiences ever, I love this rda and squonker already, just curious tho how often and how long should I be squonking this rda?

Secured the bag boys haha, just came there now, by far one of the best experiences ever, I love this rda and squonker already, just curious tho how often and how long should I be squonking this rda?
no idea as i dont sqonk or use rda.

You'll notice the flavour dropping when you need to squonk again, it's not hard to miss it. As for how long? Long enough to get enough liquid to travel through the wick to the coil without it leaking out. You'll learn, it's just trial and error [emoji16]

@Zited exactly what @Banjostring has said.

If you want a couple of pointers to what kit to use.
My favourite out my RDA's is a Gas Mods GR1, lovely thing, compact, easy single coil build.
Snag is they don't make them anymore, but there is a new version 2 out there.
As to squonk mads I have several, so I can make a choice of single, or dual battery if I am going out, and regulated, or mech, the only preference I have is that I prefer the softer bottle ones.

Like the "will help us kill this virus" NHS app ? :(

Dito.

And a realative newbie squonking on an RBA ? :woot:

Did you pass you go to uni when you were 12, pass your driving test @ 15, and visit 5 continents by the time you were 18 ? :tongue:
I wouldnt say im realatively new too vaping been building now for about a year, still get a little confused at times tho

Back
Top Bottom