What's new

Trusted UK Vape shops?

Zited

Postman
Hello again vapers, I appoligise for all the questions but this one has really peaked my interest,

I have been looking everywhere for a mod called the vandy vape pulse dual and I can't seem to find it anywhere no shops in any of my local areas seem to sell it and I was wondering if any off you lovely vapers would be able to help a newbie out, i've been off the cigarettes for 2 weeks now well i had one but i try not to count that haha, and i hope this is hopefully gonna stay this way and get me off them permanently if anyone could please help me find one for cheap i would really really appreciate it i heard they was only around £50-60

Thank you,
Zited :)

Sorry, it looks like none of the shops I have experience with have it any more, at some it looks like it was on 'closeout sale' some time ago .... It sounds crazy but it's about a year old, which is a long time in vaping, especially with the Chinese brands everything moves so fast. I expect you could order it from one of the Chinese shops if you don't mind the wait.

Hello again vapers, I appoligise for all the questions but this one has really peaked my interest,

I have been looking everywhere for a mod called the vandy vape pulse dual and I can't seem to find it anywhere no shops in any of my local areas seem to sell it and I was wondering if any off you lovely vapers would be able to help a newbie out, i've been off the cigarettes for 2 weeks now well i had one but i try not to count that haha, and i hope this is hopefully gonna stay this way and get me off them permanently if anyone could please help me find one for cheap i would really really appreciate it i heard they was only around £50-60

Thank you,
Zited :)

The VV Pulse dual is an old mod so likely few places will have any. Check & bookmark this thread for anything vape related & all approved by users https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...of-trusted-e-liquid-hardware-suppliers.78467/
Failing finding a UK vendor Chinese vendors may have some stock. Dual cell, cheap squonkers are a rare breed but Topside Dual gets plenty of love & personally the Wotofo Dyadic, if you can find one, are good alternatives.

Sorry, it looks like none of the shops I have experience with have it any more, at some it looks like it was on 'closeout sale' some time ago .... It sounds crazy but it's about a year old, which is a long time in vaping, especially with the Chinese brands everything moves so fast. I expect you could order it from one of the Chinese shops if you don't mind the wait.
Damn that really really sucks, i was just starting to get into squonks you see didn't wanna rush right in I thought they was alot harder but obviously not, that's such a bummer it looked like such a good one too... loved the design of it reminded me of the good old days of the realux RX200 i had haha
u got any alternatives u like?

The VV Pulse dual is an old mod so likely few places will have any. Check & bookmark this thread for anything vape related & all approved by users https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...of-trusted-e-liquid-hardware-suppliers.78467/
Failing finding a UK vendor Chinese vendors may have some stock. Dual cell, cheap squonkers are a rare breed but Topside Dual gets plenty of love & personally the Wotofo Dyadic, if you can find one, are good alternatives.
Okay sweet i'll have a look at the Dyadic now, I already looked at the topside Dual it wasn't my cup of tea tbh, I like the bigger mods compared to small and skinny ones yano

Okay sweet i'll have a look at the Dyadic now, I already looked at the topside Dual it wasn't my cup of tea tbh, I like the bigger mods compared to small and skinny ones yano
I've got one & it's been fine. Well built & solid without being too heavy.

I've got one & it's been fine. Well built & solid without being too heavy.
Im just tryna choose between the Aegis Squonk or the Topside dual I suppose because the Dyadic isnt on amazon where I like to get my mods or any of my local shops, they dont seem to be allowed to do kits anymore due to the laws n stuff, seems the topside dual is like another £30 extra than the aegis squonk though, what's you're thoughts on the Aegis Squonk as i'm sure you are alot more experienced than me

Im just tryna choose between the Aegis Squonk or the Topside dual I suppose because the Dyadic isnt on amazon where I like to get my mods or any of my local shops, they dont seem to be allowed to do kits anymore due to the laws n stuff, seems the topside dual is like another £30 extra than the aegis squonk though, what's you're thoughts on the Aegis Squonk as i'm sure you are alot more experienced than me
The Aegis squonk is a solid device let down by poor battery life being single 18650 & proprietary bottle system, reviewed here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/squonking/geekvape-aegis-100w-squonk-kit.html .
The Topside dual is a solid mod with an easy topfill but some people have had issues with juice leaking onto the board & frying it.
The Dyadic is on Amazon but at nearly full price www.amazon.co.uk/Wotofo-DYADIC-Squonk-Project-Limited/dp/B07XC2HWQ6/ref=sr_1_1?crid=12448JA9QMRDR&dchild=1&keywords=dyadic+squonk+mod&qid=1593249769&sprefix=dyadic%2Caps%2C137&sr=8-1 although it is sold by the retail arm of Wotofos UK distributor, so a trusted seller. Greyhaze also have the Dyadic, SS only though, cheaper & again a trusted seller https://greyhaze.co.uk/products/dyadic-squonk-mod-by-wotofo?variant=23938978644049

The Aegis squonk is a solid device let down by poor battery life being single 18650 & proprietary bottle system, reviewed here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/squonking/geekvape-aegis-100w-squonk-kit.html .
The Topside dual is a solid mod with an easy topfill but some people have had issues with juice leaking onto the board & frying it.
The Dyadic is on Amazon but at nearly full price www.amazon.co.uk/Wotofo-DYADIC-Squonk-Project-Limited/dp/B07XC2HWQ6/ref=sr_1_1?crid=12448JA9QMRDR&dchild=1&keywords=dyadic+squonk+mod&qid=1593249769&sprefix=dyadic%2Caps%2C137&sr=8-1 although it is sold by the retail arm of Wotofos UK distributor, so a trusted seller. Greyhaze also have the Dyadic, SS only though, cheaper & again a trusted seller https://greyhaze.co.uk/products/dyadic-squonk-mod-by-wotofo?variant=23938978644049
I appreciate all the help man I really do :), really debating the dyadic but where the fire button and atomizer sits is just so weird... gonna take some getting used to, since im used to squonks this might sound stupid but you can use any RDA correct? I have the Drop Dead RDA dont want too waste my money on the squonk mod and have my rda not working on it haha

I appreciate all the help man I really do :), really debating the dyadic but where the fire button and atomizer sits is just so weird... gonna take some getting used to, since im used to squonks this might sound stupid but you can use any RDA correct? I have the Drop Dead RDA dont want too waste my money on the squonk mod and have my rda not working on it haha
Works with any squonkable RDA up to 25mm (26mm very slight overhang). Currently using a Profile on mine but have used the DR SE & many others no issue. Nothing fancy with the power, three modes, & hits fast. Fire button for me is fine, either thumb or finger fire depending on which way round you hold the mod. I have bigger squonkers for anything over 26mm so size is not an issue. One of my favourites of all my squonkers, except the LV Drones & Halcyons but they're twice the price due to being DNA boards.

Back
Top Bottom