What's new

To RDA or not to RDA

Hey peeps!
So someone that many of you know suggested to get the best out of juices i should convert to an rda, i value their opinion, the suggestion was the Wotofo profile Mesh rda which after researching looks to be amazing, i I use a eleaf istick rechargeable mod now and can't decide whether to Drip (sounds like agg) or go all out & get a squonker.....:hmm: I vape for flavour more than anything & after trying 4 bloody tanks & many different stock coils i agree, i think i need to try something else

Thoughts & suggestions please potv family ✍

Thanks Dee :help:

Myself i do both i drip and squonk what i would do if i was you i would try driping first in case a RDA is not for you then if you like the RDA then you can get a squonk mod but make sure its a regulated one and not a mech until you have done your home work on ohms laws.
As for RDAs i would get a coil type RDA rather than a mesh coil one as a mesh coil one is not for everyone they can be a lot harder to use than a coil one 1st they use a lot of cotton you have to get the right amount of cotton in them ,
2nd thing is that they use a lot of juice to soak the cotton so like i said s this will be your first RDA you would be better off with the coil one with posts something like a Drop RDA you can use duel or single coil in a Drop RDA and it will give you good flavour too.

Good morning, cannot say much about the RDA you mention but I can say two things: a) dripping is a pain in the ass, if you're going with an RDA get a squonk mod, b) good RTAs don't have anything to envy from RDAs.

I`m with With both of the above - get the RDA first on it`s own, it`s not for everyone, been there tried it. Make sure you get a bottom fed RDA so that it can be used on a squonker later on ( BFRDA )

Myself i do both i drip and squonk what i would do if i was you i would try driping first in case a RDA is not for you then if you like the RDA then you can get a squonk mod but make sure its a regulated one and not a mech until you have done your home work on ohms laws.
As for RDAs i would get a coil type RDA rather than a mesh coil one as a mesh coil one is not for everyone they can be a lot harder to use than a coil one 1st they use a lot of cotton you have to get the right amount of cotton in them ,
2nd thing is that they use a lot of juice to soak the cotton so like i said s this will be your first RDA you would be better off with the coil one with posts something like a Drop RDA you can use duel or single coil in a Drop RDA and it will give you good flavour too.
Thank you for the reply Bulldog. Make sense, any suggestions on brand?

Thank you for the reply Bulldog. Make sense, any suggestions on brand?
Hi yes as i said a Drop RDA is about the best its easy to build on and gives great flavour from your juices its a 24mm RDA and comes with a stranded pin for dripping and a squonk pin for squonking.

It depends on what you like, i use a wasp nano rda. Tiny but really good. Don't use a squonk an i only use it home when I want to treat myself with some great flavour. There are a lot of rta's with great flavour . As with anything there is a risk of leaking, i am top airflow rta when on the go. Large tank and no worries about leaks.

It is worth trying a rda to see what you think.
There is no point in getting a squonker till you establish that you like rdas.
Even if it turns out that they are not for you, they tend to be easier to coil and wick than tanks, so they are a good place to start with building coils, if you end up moving to rtas. If coiling an rda is too much faf for you then rtas are probably not for you.
My impression of mesh rdas from threads is that even some experienced coil builders struggle and those that like them seem to like cloudage.

I would go single coil rather than for something designed for single or double coils.
I have no idea what your preference for airflow is but I would say that is an important consideration. If you like a wide open, unrestricted airflow then the choice is huge. If you like a tighter draw then you are probably looking for something described as a mtl rda and the choices are more limited though still a few to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom