What's new

Tips for new vapers

When you're researching something new, never take the word of YouTube reviewers as gospel.
Always remember that they're just egos with cameras. The worst of them are usually orange in colour or have more tattoos than brain cells.

The best of them is Daniel of DJLsbVapes ... he has a voice like a Portuguese Borat but he's thorough and very often right on the money.
The exception to the tattoo rule is the Vaping Bogun who has now given up his previous work as a childminder for some unknown reason. What he lacks is any indentation on his bum cheeks from ever having sat on a fence.

Your best source of information is right here on the Planet. But beware, apes are like opinions are like assholes are like Siberian salt mines... the Planet is full of apes who prefer to be known as chunts.

Finally, the best way to become an instant hit here is to correct someone's spelling or grammar. That always goes down well.

Be safe and if you can't be safe at least try to be entertaining and don't sell the photos of your wounds to the Mirror.

I know I have only been vaping for 3 months but thought I pass tips on so more likely keep of fags from my mistakes and f ups
1. If mod takes batteries make sure have spare set I spent eveing poping mine in out charger so I could vape
2. Have second option to vape from if your main device is out action so less chance running to shops by fags for nicotine fix
3. Keep spare coils and tanks so get the best vaping experience learn how take tank apart fit the coils instead of needing go vape shop every time you need new coil as b and m shop will charge more for coils than online
I am sure more tips will provide by more experience vapers out there who no more than I do good luck guys
I was told to not rinse coils with water to preserve longevity by a vendor since it can cause health issues. So now not cleaning coils prior to changing juice.

If you're relatively new to vaping find a good shop near to you to buy your gear. Yes the internet may often be cheaper but with the best will in the world nothing can beat face to face interaction when it comes to learning about the gear available and finding the best that suits your needs.

Have to say that I have not been impressed with the few shops I have been in and the advice that was offered as a newbie. Online research and forums such as this are much better ways of finding out about what is available and how it might work for you. Also there is no pressure to buy anything as there can be with a face to face. Might be I have just been unlucky with the places I visited.

My best bit of advice is that trying to spend as little as possible on your first kit is not always the best way to go. I needed something that could produce a decent vape to replicate the smoking experience for it to be successful.

Thanks to all who have contributed to this thread
Excellent Tips very helpful

My best bit of advice is just experiment and enjoy it. Ive seen too many people try use a kit that doesnt tailor to their needs and just give up because they dont want to experiment with other bits of gear.

Dont skimp on the price, dont just buy the first one you see because it looks cool or its in your favourite colour. When you dont buy the right thing, you get frustrated, thats when you give up and go back to the fags because its "easier and less of a headache".

Take your time, find what works for you, ask your friends, as at your local B&M's, Ask around here and be specific, dont be afraid to be picky, this is your money and youll be the one using it. Find what suits you and have fun!

I have just got into vaping, just as these TPD sales are on. I'm a sucker for a bargain, I now have 3 mods, 6 tanks and a bucket load of juices. And now the bailiffs banging down the door :11:
Lol me too! There's nothing to eat but least we can vape!!!

I'd say don't just rely on your local one B&M vape shop. There are loads of shops around around today so make sure to visit at least a couple and get a few different opinions.

Back
Top Bottom