What's new

Tips for new vapers

[emoji23] no, that's the trouble with using abbreviations these days.
I remember someone texting a friend about the loss of their pet, the text ended LOL (said texter thought it meant lots of love, even added a pmsl emoji - thought it was crying [emoji23][emoji23])

[emoji23] no, that's the trouble with using abbreviations these days.
I remember someone texting a friend about the loss of their pet, the text ended LOL (said texter thought it meant lots of love, even added a pmsl emoji - thought it was crying [emoji23][emoji23])
Oh crap, that is not good!

I can understand someone getting confused though, I know a lot of older people tend to think it stands for lots of love, they have just made a mistake but ending it in the PMSL emoji just tops it lol.

after reading your tips, I have get a litter thing, as a new vaper, I need to know more to buy one kit.

Research, research, research.
Nothing worse than blowing your hard earned on a set up that doesn't suit you.
Happened to me once with a stick I bought. Not a bad little unit tbf. Had the smallest tank in the world on it though and was a right faff to refill.
Let the guy in the shop show you how it works before buying. You'll no doubt want to give it some as soon as you leave the shop and last thing you want is a malfunction when you're a good way from said shop.

If you're using a starter pen type vape, scrap the plastic clearomisers and switch to a glass one (I like the Aspire K1) - they cost a little more but still cheap and flavour wise you will never go back to plastic! Oh and also if you are using plastic ones don't fill them with aniseed/cinnamon liquid and leave them on your sofa, my living room still smells two weeks later after the tank dissolved :-)

When receiving a nice new tank in the post try and kerb your enthusiasm to throw a build in and give it a toot, pause for reflection, get into the habit of giving it a darn good washing to get rid of any nastyness from the manufacturing process thereby avoiding the "what the f is that scum like dark stain in my juice" situation. Been there done that, it's not nice.

If you're relatively new to vaping find a good shop near to you to buy your gear. Yes the internet may often be cheaper but with the best will in the world nothing can beat face to face interaction when it comes to learning about the gear available and finding the best that suits your needs.

If you're relatively new to vaping find a good shop near to you to buy your gear. Yes the internet may often be cheaper but with the best will in the world nothing can beat face to face interaction when it comes to learning about the gear available and finding the best that suits your needs.
sadly not always the best option as there are some cowboys out there that just want a quick buck and sell you whatever theve got too much stock of or have no idea what they are selling in the first place and hardly any knoledge in the vaping game.
weve had people ask for starter kits and walked out with mechs and pro mods defo not for starters.

i agree its a way to see and feel the kit first though.
always worth asking on here first and telling everyone where they live and then locals can recommend the good guys out there.

Back
Top Bottom