What's new

Tips for new vapers

when changing batteries check from time to time to feel if the battery or mod is getting hot , try this when they are new you will get a feeling of how they should be if at any time they start to get hotter than normal the chances are the batteries or the charger is on the way out , never leave your batteries unattended and change them on some thing that will not burn , also keep an eye on the wall charger they can get hot to .

If you have a problem use the search function, you will probably find your problem has been asked many times before and this can be the quickest way to get your answer.

If you post a question, give us as much info as possible about the kit you are using. What mod (battery) are you using, what tank, The resistance of the coil, the watts you are using, the nic strength and vg/pg ratio of your juice.
With that information most new user questions can be sorted quickly.

Use the key words in the title of your thread.
Please help. Is not very helpful, We know that people asking questions need help.
Outline your problem and the kit you have the problem with in the title.
This will attract attention of people that have experience of your kit.

If you are looking for advice on what to buy whether it is kit or juice, tell us what you have tried and what you liked and did not like about it.
That way you will get advice tailored to your requirements.
There is no best juice, best tank or best mod. if you ask for these things you just get a list of favourites from people that may not be suited to you and your personal requirements.

Do not use the word smoke to describe vapour or vaping. We know you are new and will be a bit tolerant of minor social faux pas, but you will get pulled up on it eventually.

Using the @ symbol in front of a username sends that user a notification.
@oldhippydude just notified me that I posted this.

When the other half asks how many mods have you got now? Always say 1.

Or thay you don't spend that much at all on vaping :p

If your device is variable wattage/voltage, check the setting before you take a vape of your new toy. Just lately it seems that every mod is sent out on its highest setting. This will fry your coil.

Wash your tank at least once every month by taking it apart and letting all the components steep a few minutes in a container of warm(not hot) water, no detergents. Then give each component a good shaking in the water. Take each bit out, shake off excess water, dry with a clean cloth and leave to dry out for an hour or so.

Okay, I've just realised that B&M = Bricks and Mortar Shop high street store or Vape Shop and NOT the B&M chain of stores! lol

Good thread!

That'll explain why i couldn't find any vaping accessories in B&M (the chain stores) [emoji23]

i wondered why lots of people asked that question about b&m as ive never heard of that store.
guess im not missing much :D

Back
Top Bottom