What's new

Tips for new vapers

cheers for the reply. Yeah the pen seems a good starter one anyway was abouy £45 so should be of decent quality. Came with a 0.5 and 1 coil and the battery notices which one is in and auto sets it to right power so that’s handy for me.

Do you know what gives the best throat hit? Is it like high Pg and nicotine juice or is it to do with coils or power?
Cheers.
Throat hit is down to a multitude of factors but the biggest one will be nicotine strength, the higher the more it will hit. Higher PG will also mean a stronger throat hit as well, power will affect throat hit as well as more power means more vapour meaning more in the throat but also means a warmer vape. All of the above will affect the throat hit so it's just about finding what works for you but the Biggie is nic level.

I know I have only been vaping for 3 months but thought I pass tips on so more likely keep of fags from my mistakes and f ups
1. If mod takes batteries make sure have spare set I spent eveing poping mine in out charger so I could vape
2. Have second option to vape from if your main device is out action so less chance running to shops by fags for nicotine fix
3. Keep spare coils and tanks so get the best vaping experience learn how take tank apart fit the coils instead of needing go vape shop every time you need new coil as b and m shop will charge more for coils than online
I am sure more tips will provide by more experience vapers out there who no more than I do good luck guys
thanks a lot

My little advice is keeping vaping, even you can't forget about your old cigarettes.
and you will adopt to vaping gradually soon, and then never backwards.

#1 — Know Your Battery Safety.
#2 — Regularly Check Your Battery Connection For Ejuice Build-Up.
#3 — Change Your Coils When Things Start To Taste Funky.
#4 — Buy Your Ejuice and Hardware From a Reputable Source.
#5 — Charge Your Batteries In An External Battery Charger.
#6 — Prime Your Coils & Poke Tiny Holes In The Cotton.

I know I have only been vaping for 3 months but thought I pass tips on so more likely keep of fags from my mistakes and f ups
1. If mod takes batteries make sure have spare set I spent eveing poping mine in out charger so I could vape
2. Have second option to vape from if your main device is out action so less chance running to shops by fags for nicotine fix
3. Keep spare coils and tanks so get the best vaping experience learn how take tank apart fit the coils instead of needing go vape shop every time you need new coil as b and m shop will charge more for coils than online
I am sure more tips will provide by more experience vapers out there who no more than I do good luck guys

2. is a great suggestion, thanks man!

A couple of tips that I think are worth a mention to newbies is:
1.never buy any mod / kit / juice from any website that doesn’t take PayPal no matter how cheap or tempting it may seem as your likely to be stung and wait 3 months for your money back.
2.don’t by into the hype... a lot of equipment now days comes and goes so quick, you might hear a company saying XYZ about a new game changing product and then a month later it’s redundant and they will try and flog you some more old shit.
Take your time and choose wisely.

For new vapers:
Have a variety of flavours to vape, it'll help avoid vapers tongue/loss of flavour early on - lots of peeps start off on overly sweet US juices that can desensitize the tastebuds very quickly.Drink more water than you usually would - vaping can be thirsty work and dehydration is common.Join PotV, read, read and ask all the 'silly' questions you're too embarrassed to ask in your local vape store...read some more to learn about how your kit works and how to get the best out of it.Be patient with yourself, vaping isn't a magic bullet when it comes to quitting the ciggies - it comes close but you'll still need to exercise some degree of determination and will power to get the job done.

Don't buy too much of the same eliquid in the early days - I keep think I've found 'the one', buying loads, then I find that either:
a) my taste has changed again (I've been smoke free for two months now but my taste is definitely still evolving)
b) my nicotine tolerance has dropped and I want a lower nic content or
c) I've bought a(nother) shiny new tank with lower ohm coils and want a higher VG content!

Back
Top Bottom