What's new

Tips for new vapers

Can I just say that some people can't go out so they have to depend on the internet to gleen information, you can tell the not so good reviewers and they are obviously easy to avoid. I myself can't get out of the house so spend hours going through video's and blogs of every description. In my past experience of high street shops is their main object is to fleece money from their customers. I bought a Innokin Proton mod from fleabay for roughly £35, my son who also bought a Proton was charged almost double of what I paid. I think the prices on some liquids is ridiculous and makes you ask yourself the question, vaping is costing as much as smoking is it really worth the effort to learn all the things associated with vaping. I am on nic salts and look at the prices on some sites and quite frankly shocked. Forums like this one are a godsend to people like me who are new to vaping and stuck indoors.
Thanks for reading.

Can I just say that some people can't go out so they have to depend on the internet to gleen information, you can tell the not so good reviewers and they are obviously easy to avoid. I myself can't get out of the house so spend hours going through video's and blogs of every description. In my past experience of high street shops is their main object is to fleece money from their customers. I bought a Innokin Proton mod from fleabay for roughly £35, my son who also bought a Proton was charged almost double of what I paid. I think the prices on some liquids is ridiculous and makes you ask yourself the question, vaping is costing as much as smoking is it really worth the effort to learn all the things associated with vaping. I am on nic salts and look at the prices on some sites and quite frankly shocked. Forums like this one are a godsend to people like me who are new to vaping and stuck indoors.
Thanks for reading.
this might help for future reference POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Thanks for reading.
Be careful listening to this lot, we'll spend all your money advising :D. Plenty of good advice & @MrDJ list is a godsend. Never be afraid to ask, no question is stupid. Can't guarantee every answer isn't though :rotflmao:

Spent around £200 in the past week on mods and juice, I go through the freebase juice like it's going out of fashion, I like tobacco flavoured juice but they all seem a bit on the sweet side. The only other flavours I have tried are Bubble gum and a berries nic salt which tastes really nice.

They have been known to vent in pockets, normally because of contact with keys or coins.
, yep ,had a loose battery in my pocket, all of a sudden my leg was getting red hot.
Couldn't hold the battery when I managed to remove it .had ben up against some loose change I had

Hey guys :)

New to vaping. Trying to kick the cigs.

Bought a beginner kit, go ohm by Apollo I think it was called. A neat little pen I must add.

MTL is my style since I’m still so new to it and trying to make it like a real cig. Was using 16mg 80% PG Kik Tobocco blend which is really good, got a apple 50/50 one also by Kik in the tank the now which taste awesome aswell and gives you the throat hit.

Tried DTL, got some high VG juice with low nicotine and stuck the .5 coil in. Didn’t like it at all but the clouds were cool lol. Just wasn’t any real hit of it, nothing in the throat but I guess that’s the point. Was like just inhaling fruity air, I’m assuming DTL is for folk who never proper smoked but just took up vaping.

Still trying to learn more about it as I didn’t have a clue there would be so much to it. I’m sure I will find all the help I need here.

Hey guys :)

New to vaping. Trying to kick the cigs.

Bought a beginner kit, go ohm by Apollo I think it was called. A neat little pen I must add.

MTL is my style since I’m still so new to it and trying to make it like a real cig. Was using 16mg 80% PG Kik Tobocco blend which is really good, got a apple 50/50 one also by Kik in the tank the now which taste awesome aswell and gives you the throat hit.

Tried DTL, got some high VG juice with low nicotine and stuck the .5 coil in. Didn’t like it at all but the clouds were cool lol. Just wasn’t any real hit of it, nothing in the throat but I guess that’s the point. Was like just inhaling fruity air, I’m assuming DTL is for folk who never proper smoked but just took up vaping.

Still trying to learn more about it as I didn’t have a clue there would be so much to it. I’m sure I will find all the help I need here.

Well first of all congratulations at giving it a go and putting the fags down, I think most people on here would have started with a pen type kit ( I did personally ) and they a great for getting off the fags!

Dtl isn’t for everyone, I find most of my vaping now is mtl and have the odd bit of cloudy kit lurking about for when the other half starts stressing me out lol but there is plenty of vaping styles to choose from.

The general rule of thumb is dtl is cloudier and has a smoother nicotine hit and mtl is a more short sharp hit of nicotine but can still be plenty flavoursome and smooth (especially with nic salt).

Well first of all congratulations at giving it a go and putting the fags down, I think most people on here would have started with a pen type kit ( I did personally ) and they a great for getting off the fags!

Dtl isn’t for everyone, I find most of my vaping now is mtl and have the odd bit of cloudy kit lurking about for when the other half starts stressing me out lol but there is plenty of vaping styles to choose from.

The general rule of thumb is dtl is cloudier and has a smoother nicotine hit and mtl is a more short sharp hit of nicotine but can still be plenty flavoursome and smooth (especially with nic salt).

cheers for the reply. Yeah the pen seems a good starter one anyway was abouy £45 so should be of decent quality. Came with a 0.5 and 1 coil and the battery notices which one is in and auto sets it to right power so that’s handy for me.

Do you know what gives the best throat hit? Is it like high Pg and nicotine juice or is it to do with coils or power?
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom