What's new

Tips for new vapers

its not a vape shop but a newer marketplace just like ebay.
@MrDJ thanks for the info. mb you could share your experience with vawoo marketplace? ebay for vapers sounds interesting lol i would check it out and try using
ps sorry for offtop

My piece of advice is that you can never have too many mods, RDAs, or tanks, and you can never have too many flavours of eliquid.

Tell that to my husband!! I have 1 mod that works right and 1 mod that I can't taste anything from so it's worthless to me.

So I have 1 mod I'm dependent on at all times. All I need.....huh...

I know I have only been vaping for 3 months but thought I pass tips on so more likely keep of fags from my mistakes and f ups
1. If mod takes batteries make sure have spare set I spent eveing poping mine in out charger so I could vape
2. Have second option to vape from if your main device is out action so less chance running to shops by fags for nicotine fix
3. Keep spare coils and tanks so get the best vaping experience learn how take tank apart fit the coils instead of needing go vape shop every time you need new coil as b and m shop will charge more for coils than online
I am sure more tips will provide by more experience vapers out there who no more than I do good luck guys
Good tips for new vapors.

Find ur self a decent vape shop u can test the shop out saying im after quiting smoking and smoke 20 a day see what the type to sell u . If the try to sell u a sub ohm kit ie crown 4 the only in it for the money ie the try and sell u a pod or a mtl starter kit there are trying to help

Top tip from me for anyone new to vaping would be to stick to it with discipline. If you are not finding the experience fun and tasty then try different nic strengths and different flavors. Different brands will use different flavor concentrates therefore giving the user a different response all together. Once you know what strength you like it and what flavor you will find you stick to it. Hope somebody finds this tip useful - like if you think its useful.

Back
Top Bottom