Vape Superstore
What's new

Tips for new vapers

HI, another newbie question , are the custards usable in just your normal vape,,like my PockeX or does it need to be a different type of set up? Also don't really understand the different terms like 70/30 or 80/20 , looks like I have so much to learn as now not sure which juices to use or the percentage differences :eeek:all help welcome :) x
Hi Soozz, not sure about the custard question but the Term 70/30 0r 80/20 stands for the PG/VG ratio of the Juice. For example 70 is PG and 30 is VG.
PG is the carrier that gives you the throat hit and VG gives you the vapour. Hope this helps

Vape Club
Im not familar with the Pocket X but in general, all juices can be used in all mods. The only times is could be an issue is with high VG content of juice in some tanks. This is because of the thickness of VG. Some tanks due to their wicking will not soak up the juice very well and can cause dry hits.

HI, another newbie question , are the custards usable in just your normal vape,,like my PockeX or does it need to be a different type of set up? Also don't really understand the different terms like 70/30 or 80/20 , looks like I have so much to learn as now not sure which juices to use or the percentage differences :eeek:all help welcome :) x

Im not familar with the Pocket X but in general, all juices can be used in all mods. The only times is could be an issue is with high VG content of juice in some tanks. This is because of the thickness of VG. Some tanks due to their wicking will not soak up the juice very well and can cause dry hits.

You don't use juice in mods , you use juice in tanks . Not all juice can be used in all tanks , you do not want to be dripping or squonking 50/50 18mg nic , your gonna blow your throat out and get one heck of a nic rush .
Juices are very much designed for specific tanks and purposes . High VG thicker , low nic 3- 6mg for cloud chucking DTL drippers , squonks and RTAs .
High PG ,lower VG thinner juices Higher Nic 6 + usually about 12mg or 18 MG for MTL tanks.

Vape Green
Hi Soozz, not sure about the custard question but the Term 70/30 0r 80/20 stands for the PG/VG ratio of the Juice. For example 70 is PG and 30 is VG.
PG is the carrier that gives you the throat hit and VG gives you the vapour. Hope this helps
I may be wrong here, but I thought that when quoting ratios the standard (at least in the UK) is VG/PG in that order e.g. 70/30 is 70VG/30PG, rather than the other way round.

You don't use juice in mods , you use juice in tanks . Not all juice can be used in all tanks , you do not want to be dripping or squonking 50/50 18mg nic , your gonna blow your throat out and get one heck of a nic rush .
Juices are very much designed for specific tanks and purposes . High VG thicker , low nic 3- 6mg for cloud chucking DTL drippers , squonks and RTAs .
High PG ,lower VG thinner juices Higher Nic 6 + usually about 12mg or 18 MG for MTL tanks.
Thanks for the in-depth detail

Premier Ecigs
I may be wrong here, but I thought that when quoting ratios the standard (at least in the UK) is VG/PG in that order e.g. 70/30 is 70VG/30PG, rather than the other way round.
Oh no, i got it the wrong way round. Your correct. I shouldnt of had that last beer. Thanks

AcmeFog
Thank you for help :) don't think I will do the dripping or squonking, no idea what they are but sure as I learn more it will all become clear as custard :). Will just stick to getting used to my Pockex and trying out flavours. I just fancied the sound of the vanilla custard flavour but I'm sure that it will probably be too thick for my vape and want to stick with low nic as much as possible. x

Thank you for help :) don't think I will do the dripping or squonking, no idea what they are but sure as I learn more it will all become clear as custard :). Will just stick to getting used to my Pockex and trying out flavours. I just fancied the sound of the vanilla custard flavour but I'm sure that it will probably be too thick for my vape and want to stick with low nic as much as possible. x

You can get vanilla custard flavour for MTL , your looking for one that has around 70% pg , nic strength is your choice .

E-liquids.com
My contribution, if you are mixing your own juices and adding Nicotine 10ml shots:
Don't throw away the bottles straight away, let them sit upright for a day (or less) then use a 10ml syringe & blunt needle to suck out the dregs.
Doing this I filled up a 10ml bottle out of 16 10ml bottles.

Stingey? perhaps but it was no effort as I did it while watching telly and got a spare 10ml bottle of Nicotine. (Same applies if you are using the same juice in 10 ml bottles).

I took this onboard when I started mixing but what I do is, when there is only a bit of NIC left in the bottle I turn it upside down and let it sit for a bit (with top on obviously) I was amazed that I actually got about an extra 1+ml doing this, I do like getting my money's worth thanks for the tip

Back
Top Bottom