What's new

Tips for new vapers

Rejoiced is a reputable company with good customer service and I can speak from personal experience with them.

Not tried the custard myself but their dragons milk is pukka [emoji1303]
Stop making me wanna buy more stuff!! :17:Just bought 20 bottles of custard!!:happy guys: 10 each of 18mg and 6mg.

Now I gotta go see what Dragons MIlk is.... :jawdrop:

Hey guys, a new vaper here. I have a mixing question. If I mix 15ml. of 0mg. juice with 15ml. of 12mg. juice will I get a 6mg. juice?

Great advice I make sure I carry 2 vape devices with me just incase and always carry a bottle of my fave Eliquid :14:

Great advice I make sure I carry 2 vape devices with me just incase and always carry a bottle of my fave Eliquid :14:
Hi Sczoo27, same here. I dont go anywhere without taking at least two mods, usually 3 or 4, plus different juices and spare batteries. Last thing i want is to be caught out lol

Thanks for the PayPal tip! Wouldn't have thought of that.

Just found some half price Vanilla Custard Rejuiced in Bargain Basement though!
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ced-creamy-vanilla-custard-£1-25-10ml.157660/
HI, another newbie question , are the custards usable in just your normal vape,,like my PockeX or does it need to be a different type of set up? Also don't really understand the different terms like 70/30 or 80/20 , looks like I have so much to learn as now not sure which juices to use or the percentage differences :eeek:all help welcome :) x

Back
Top Bottom