What's new

Tips for new vapers

Just watched the whole video, published on 31 Oct 2017 so we any vid before that he may not happy with.

Much prefer Oen's calm and measured delivery, off to see his Dead Rabbit build.

Just watched the whole video, published on 31 Oct 2017 so we any vid before that he may not happy with.

Much prefer Oen's calm and measured delivery, off to see his Dead Rabbit build.
That was fascinating, It has made me rethink all my coil placements and I wouldnt have considered using cotton too channel airflow either. And now i will rethink all my earlier builds. You have to appreciate the man for putting his hand up and admitting he was wrong. Great post

this is directed to new members that have never used a forum before.
ive noticed for years that new questions are asked by first time posters and looking at their profile they had the same post open on their computer for sometimes hours most probably waiting for replies. thing is there were lots of replies to their question but they didnt make a second post.
in simple terms a forum isnt like facebook and you will NOT see new replies unless you refresh your page and its as simple as hitting your F5 key on your keyboard.

• Put in a bit of time doing some research into how the kit you've bought works. Youtube is very useful.
  • There is no 'best' bit of kit/juice/wicking/coil/power setting.
  • Keep your threads clean.
  • Always have plenty good quality batteries and a damned good charger. And carry cases for the batteries.
If your other half vapes, say goodbye to some of your kit! :D
Can I just add, if your kids vape, also say goodbye to some of your stuff! Especially if they've flown the nest!

A couple of tips that I think are worth a mention to newbies is:

1 - never buy any mod / kit / juice from any website that doesn’t take PayPal no matter how cheap or tempting it may seem as your likely to be stung and wait 3 months for your money back.

2 - don’t by into the hype..... a lot of equipment now days comes and goes so quick, you might hear a company saying XYZ about a new game changing product and then a month later it’s redundant and they will try and flog you some more old shit.

Take your time and choose wisely [emoji1305]

A couple of tips that I think are worth a mention to newbies is:

1 - never buy any mod / kit / juice from any website that doesn’t take PayPal no matter how cheap or tempting it may seem as your likely to be stung and wait 3 months for your money back.

2 - don’t by into the hype..... a lot of equipment now days comes and goes so quick, you might hear a company saying XYZ about a new game changing product and then a month later it’s redundant and they will try and flog you some more old shit.

Take your time and choose wisely [emoji1305]
Thanks for the PayPal tip! Wouldn't have thought of that.

Just found some half price Vanilla Custard Rejuiced in Bargain Basement though!
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ced-creamy-vanilla-custard-£1-25-10ml.157660/

Rejoiced is a reputable company with good customer service and I can speak from personal experience with them.

Not tried the custard myself but their dragons milk is pukka [emoji1303]

Back
Top Bottom