What's new

Tips for new vapers

Disassemble the Vaping Device at Night
Though it seems pointless but you must do it to ensure your safety and to increase the life of your device. Tanks can sometimes leak and the last thing you want is juice in your device!
If you mean taking the tank off the mod then there's nowt wrong with that, for your own peace of mind mate. Also, leaving a tank fitted for longer that necessary may cause the 510 to stay compressed, or weaken the spring.

Useful thread, got some good advice thanks.

My contribution, if you are mixing your own juices and adding Nicotine 10ml shots:
Don't throw away the bottles straight away, let them sit upright for a day (or less) then use a 10ml syringe & blunt needle to suck out the dregs.
Doing this I filled up a 10ml bottle out of 16 10ml bottles.

Stingey? perhaps but it was no effort as I did it while watching telly and got a spare 10ml bottle of Nicotine. (Same applies if you are using the same juice in 10 ml bottles).

My main tip though is quit B&M's asap, the money I wasted on overpriced mediocre juice was ridiculous. (I finally learned what B&M stands for from this thread!!!)

Almost forgot, my best advice is mix your own juice - I went from paying £5 per 10ml at my local B&M to £0.67 mixing my own.

I have saved an absolute fortune even with mixing juices I didn't like, the savings outweigh throwing away the odd flavour you don't like / want. (current price per 10ml bottle of gorgeous Banana Man by Darkstar is £0.67 - I made 250ml of it)

That's the easy way by using Bottle Shots (flavour is already mixed for you and you just add Nicotine shots then VG/PG dilutant then Steeping.

I have simplified the above but there's tons of advice on mixing at POTV.

My next venture is to properly mix my own flavours which saves even more money!

My piece of advice is that you can never have too many mods, RDAs, or tanks, and you can never have too many flavours of eliquid.
Apparently the formula for the optimum amount of kit is
N + 1 = Optimum (where N is the number of mods tanks etc already owned.)
For your other halfs however the formula changes to
N - 1 = Optimum

Back
Top Bottom