What's new

Time for a new flavour

Moooface

Postman
Hey all this has probably been around the mill a few times so I apologise . Been vaping Wick liquor's Carnival for a few months now, but I think it's time for a change! The only problem I have is I haven't got time to go try thousands of flavours from different places so I usually go off recommendations as long as it's not tobacco or menthol. Anyways I've heard good things about Mexican fried icecream so I'm thinking of trying some (liking deserts) at the moment. Is there a number 1 brand or place to buy as I've never seen it in shops. Or if there is any other flavours I need to try please let me know. Seems lazy i know but got an 8 week old baby at home so with him and work and everything else I'm just trying to save time

Not lazy at all, just sensible! ;)

Can't help, as I only vape tobacco flavours, but others will I'm sure. :)

I have loved every flavour I have tried from there. If it sounds like a flavour you will like then you will like it. I've never heard a bad word about any of @Lee juices

Yes take a look at prime vapes..great choice of flavours and great deals running at present..

If you want an ice cream juice and like banana and toffee the two scoop juice from the occult range is lovely, if you want desserts then check out the west country dairy range from primevapes, I'm not into desserts, I prefer fruit juice but I did like the 2 scoop

Feel like it's the only juice i recommend but i love dinerlady lemon tart.

Prime vapes is next on my list of juices to try, they have some amazing sounding flavours

Back
Top Bottom