What's new

Thallo 80 Pod Kit

View attachment 255484 No it is the RPM 2 coils that I got with the Thallo80 kit so it has to be the RPM 2 pod. So it is the RPM RGC RBA that I am looking for. The and RPM RBA is what I’ve got. Here’s a photo of the one I have and it was to small. The RPM RGC RBA is taller than the RPM RBA. And I think I know what an RBA is I have been vaping for over 10 years. And have put builds in genny’s when you had to oxidise the mesh can you remember that. If you look closely to photo you can see RPM RBA on it.
@Reggiec I understand your confusion. FWIW, when I said that is what the RBA is, I mean that it is an RPM coil, NOT AN RPM2 Coil.

Here are the Thallo RPM Pods, they take the RPM Coils, like your RPM RBA

Amazon product ASIN B094NZLG9F
Here are the Thallo RPM2 Pods, they take the RPM2 Coils.

Amazon product ASIN B08RX63VHZ
They may look the same, but apparently the RPM2 Pod doesn't take the RPM RBA.

Hope that helps.

View attachment 255484 No it is the RPM 2 coils that I got with the Thallo80 kit so it has to be the RPM 2 pod. So it is the RPM RGC RBA that I am looking for. The and RPM RBA is what I’ve got. Here’s a photo of the one I have and it was to small. The RPM RGC RBA is taller than the RPM RBA. And I think I know what an RBA is I have been vaping for over 10 years. And have put builds in genny’s when you had to oxidise the mesh can you remember that. If you look closely to photo you can see RPM RBA on it.
Here's a description of the RBA you are thinking will work in your pod.

The Smok RPM80 RCG RBA is a rebuildable RBA Core for the Smok RPM80 Device and the Smok RPM80 RCG Pod. This will only fit the RCG pod variant.

Smok's description of the Pods -

The Smok Thallo Empty Replacement Pods are made by Smok for use with the Smok Thallo 80W and the Smok Thallo-S Vape Kits. Provided with a 2ml capacity for e liquids, Smok Thallo Empty Replacement Pods are made from PCTG material, and feature a strong magnet suction, to ensure a secure lock on the pods while in use as well as an easy removal if required for refills. Smok Thallo Empty Replacement Pods come in 2 different variant, which one is compatible with Smok RPM coils, and the other with the more recently released Smok RPM2 replacement coils.

@hack400 the last message I wrote was not at you.You have done nothing but help me out.
Yup, I know, but post #9 showed some frustration on your part, and I got the impression that Sam was trying to be diplomatic :)

Anyway, after spending some time looking around the ol' innernet, I think I found your solution. Hope it helps...

@hack400 yes I think that’s the best idea go for the pods.
And I can’t thank you enough for all the help that you gave me and the time you have spent on doing so. Your name wasn’t Blackhack on ukvapers by any chance was it. Anyway Cheers. Catch you later.

@hack400 yes I think that’s the best idea go for the pods.
And I can’t thank you enough for all the help that you gave me and the time you have spent on doing so. Your name wasn’t Blackhack on ukvapers by any chance was it. Anyway Cheers. Catch you later.
I checked Smok's store, and they do not make an RPM2 RBA (at least not yet) so your only option for an RBA for the Thallo is the RPM RBA and the Thallo RPM Pods.
Glad you've got a solution.
Nope, that wasn't me.
Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom