What's new

Tc mode frustrations

I have quite a bit of Stainless Steel and was thinking of building some Aliens or Claptons on the Daedalus.

I just got a Swag II kit for review... stuck a corolla on it, 0.51 SS coil, put it it 'smart TC' mode and it's vaping perfectly. I didn't even need to adjust anything.... It has the 'Axon Chip' and I have to admit I'm impressed so far.

I just got a Swag II kit for review... stuck a corolla on it, 0.51 SS coil, put it it 'smart TC' mode and it's vaping perfectly. I didn't even need to adjust anything.... It has the 'Axon Chip' and I have to admit I'm impressed so far.

My Gen S has the same chip @Simon G but really bought the Hadron for TC but nice to know the Axon chip is decent.

My Gen Nano and smart TC can go crazy when I change the tank. Sometimes it turns itself up and blasts me with a million watts. I have to remember to test fire or default it before use to avoid a burnt coil and throat. It's really odd.

My Gen Nano and smart TC can go crazy when I change the tank. Sometimes it turns itself up and blasts me with a million watts. I have to remember to test fire or default it before use to avoid a burnt coil and throat. It's really odd.

yeah, that's kind of the case with anything TC ... don't change the tank is what I would suggest. :D I don't want to sound rude, but I would put that under 'user error' once it's read the coil and it thinks that's what you are using, then you don't want to change that.... it's important.

I've been using it for 4 hours now, it's been great, nothing wrong with it at all. imo.

Uggh, i was afraid someone would say that, i just got a whole bunch of stainless wire i was hoping to use with tc and i was gonna be using my aegis's.

Can anyone recommend any products other than dna's that are good with tc, or just stick with dna?

How do vaporesso omni boards rate?

I use a Vsticking 530 with a Wotofo SMM on TC with SS love it.

yeah, that's kind of the case with anything TC ... don't change the tank is what I would suggest. :D I don't want to sound rude, but I would put that under 'user error' once it's read the coil and it thinks that's what you are using, then you don't want to change that.... it's important.

I've been using it for 4 hours now, it's been great, nothing wrong with it at all. imo.

No offense taken, my friend, it's just a bit annoying rather than anything else. I swear it's possessed and trying to kill me though. I've lost count of the times it's caught me out! :17:;)

Back
Top Bottom