What's new

Tc mode frustrations

Try leaving a battery in a dna75c and see how far that gets you fella. lol.
the advanced chips come with memory drain sadly. (All the yihi mods are on offer at efun bud).

like the DNA escribe you can pop the good On your yihi too.
https://www.efun.top/products/yihi-sxmini-t-class-box-mod-200w?_pos=6&_sid=57bdecaac&_ss=r

Thanks for that Link @eyeball kid I never knew you could do that with a Yihi chip. or is it just on the SX mods, i think the chips were specially done for the Hadron or am i wrong ?.

Thanks for that Link @eyeball kid I never knew you could do that with a Yihi chip. or is it just on the SX mods, i think the chips were specially done for the Hadron or am i wrong ?.
I think your right fella.
I'm a bit out of the loop with yihi tbh.
I lost track when Bluetooth came into play. Still very well made but companies like vaporesso and voopoo are surging ahead on development but the long term quality is still to be seen.

i just got a whole bunch of stainless wire
I wasn't able to have much success with TC, either. I did like the SS coils, so I started using the SS in my mods on Power Mode. Good luck, I'm using the Aegis Solo now, but I vape unflavored so TC doesn't interest me anymore. It was 3 years ago when I tried TC the first time.

And you obviously didn't absorb the information I gave you in your post on the matter either :P

@John R The bit about the Low TCR ?. I remember that or some of it lol. It's that before you had actually mentioned that, i had already bought some SS and rather than junk it i wanted to use it, suppose i can use it for normal wattage mode.

Yup, the higher the TCR the better the wire is for TC.

Can't you raise or change the TCR via the mod though. I know it's not the greatest idea but in theory ?

Back
Top Bottom