What's new

Tasty!

Glad I am not the only one tooting after an early morning bathroom visit was beginning to think I was getting even stranger than I already am :)

Glad I am not the only one tooting after an early morning bathroom visit was beginning to think I was getting even stranger than I already am :)

I have a table next to my bed with 3 mods primed and within arms reach. I'm so adept at getting them is that I dont even have to turn the light on to find them.

I have a table next to my bed with 3 mods primed and within arms reach. I'm so adept at getting them is that I dont even have to turn the light on to find them.
I leave one within reach of the bog for my first vape of the day :tmi:

Yeah I always keep one by my side of the bed ok it's really 2 but who's counting, being a major non sleeper maybe 4 hrs on a good night in def need a vape close to hand.

Hi I have only been Vaping since Xmas as I’m trying to give up smoking, I have a Wismec cb80 and I use the m-t-l coil that comes with the kit. I think there’s other m-t-l coils you can buy but was wondering if anyone knows if they give a better taste or if it’s not worth bothering plus please can I have some help with anyone who knows of a good salt nic desert vape juice? Been trying loads!
Personally I recommend the innokin zenith tank and 1.6ohm mtl coil..I have been vaping 15 months and been through lots of different kit and tanks and coils but was never 100 percent there until I was recommended the zenith by @Simon G and not looked back since..nice and settled now but enjoy trying new eliquid and having a new mod now and again..

Personally I recommend the innokin zenith tank and 1.6ohm mtl coil..I have been vaping 15 months and been through lots of different kit and tanks and coils but was never 100 percent there until I was recommended the zenith by @Simon G and not looked back since..nice and settled now but enjoy trying new eliquid and having a new mod now and again..

I have just purchased the beserka vandy vape tank and waiting for it to come, if it’s not the one for me I’ll give your recommendation a go. Thanks!

I have just purchased the beserka vandy vape tank and waiting for it to come, if it’s not the one for me I’ll give your recommendation a go. Thanks!
U do know the beserker it a rta if u was thinking of a rta the digiflavour siren v2 is a easyer tank to build on

U do know the beserker it a rta if u was thinking of a rta the digiflavour siren v2 is a easyer tank to build on
Hi thanks for your advice and no I didn’t know this until it arrived, I am so Not in the know about these I didn’t even know they existed! I have watched a view YouTube vids on it and I’ve had my first shot at it everything has gone good but I filled up today and my juice is leaking out the air holes any idea what has happened and how to fix it appreciated!

Hi thanks for your advice and no I didn’t know this until it arrived, I am so Not in the know about these I didn’t even know they existed! I have watched a view YouTube vids on it and I’ve had my first shot at it everything has gone good but I filled up today and my juice is leaking out the air holes any idea what has happened and how to fix it appreciated!
I have a couple of the Beserker Minis, which are similar to the full size. When I fill, I close the airflow off, put the cap on and half-close it and then flip upside down before tightening the last bit of the lid. Works on a lot if topfill tanks - try that? Might also be worth getting a pic of your wicking to see if that might be it. Don't worry - you'll get there. :)

Back
Top Bottom