What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tasty!

Vanessa Porter

Initiate
Hi I have only been Vaping since Xmas as I’m trying to give up smoking, I have a Wismec cb80 and I use the m-t-l coil that comes with the kit. I think there’s other m-t-l coils you can buy but was wondering if anyone knows if they give a better taste or if it’s not worth bothering plus please can I have some help with anyone who knows of a good salt nic desert vape juice? Been trying loads!

Hi I have only been Vaping since Xmas as I’m trying to give up smoking, I have a Wismec cb80 and I use the m-t-l coil that comes with the kit. I think there’s other m-t-l coils you can buy but was wondering if anyone knows if they give a better taste or if it’s not worth bothering plus please can I have some help with anyone who knows of a good salt nic desert vape juice? Been trying loads!
Hi and welcome.... Sorry I can't personally help but I'm sure someone will be able to..... Didn't want to leave you hanging we're generally a helpful bunch

Ha'way chaps someone weigh in

Hello Vanessa, welcome to the planet

I can't help with the coils I'm afraid
Have you tried the Dinner Lady nic salts? I've not tried them as nic salts myself but the Lemon Tart is lovely in the short fill they do.

Well done for coming this far

Hi! I’ve had the Dinner Ladies Nic Salt Lemon Tart I was looking for something something sweeter so I’ve bought raspberry white cookie by jack rabbit hoping this’ll be the one!

Hi there i assume your using the 1.3 coils in my opinion the 0.2 coils are much better, not used my CB80 for quite a while now but that's what suited me.

Don't have this kit, but you don't have to stick with the tank that comes with it. You could keep the mod and put any other MTL tank on there.

I dont do nic salts myself but as others have said Dinner Lady do nic salts and if they are like their juices they do you wont go far wrong ...........

I dont do nic salts myself but as others have said Dinner Lady do nic salts and if they are like their juices they do you wont go far wrong ...........

the ones I mentioned are so nice that when i wake up for a piss in the night and have a few toots. lol

the ones I mentioned are so nice that when i wake up for a piss in the night and have a few toots. lol
I agree with you there mate the lemon is very nice and i would be the same if i did not sleep though the night but i must admit it is one of the 1st things i do after going for a pee at around 4.00 am when i get up................

Back
Top Bottom