What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tanks similar to Kayfun V5..

mook

Initiate
This is a question for those who have experience with KFV5 and other similar tanks.
I'm loving this tank.
But I have heard there are tanks out there with similar characteristics but only better.

Suggest me some..

For a MTL and restrictive DTL tank, easy to build, takes lots of different types of coils, decent juice control and top fill, I reckon the Kayfun v5 is really hard to beat. The only downside is its size. It's a big boy.

Svoemesto will be announcing the TPD compliant mini v5 soon so that should reduce its size whilst retaining all the good points as above.

For me, the v5 is pretty much perfect.

I'd be interested to see what others think however.

The Digiflavor Siren ... while different in almost every way gives a very similar vape imo.

There are a lot of Kayfun 5-ish flavour RTA's such as Skyline, Squape X, Hussar etc. It's all about personal preference. I had them all and liked the Kayfun 5 most. I do enjoy the Keras Nano as well in terms of versatility and flavour profile.

The Taifun GT3 is very good when closed down for MTL more so than the kf5 and quiet, it can open up for a restricted DTL like the kf5 but not so quiet.

Definitely the Hussar and the Taifun GT3 are well worth a look. We have both and they really are rather special.:2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom