What's new

Tank recommendation please

Does anyone know, if i ordered the cloud beast from fasttech would it make it through customs due to the 6ml tank? And would there be any import charges?

Does anyone know, if i ordered the cloud beast from fasttech would it make it through customs due to the 6ml tank? And would there be any import charges?

You should be fine. I've ordered a few tanks from fasttech now and had no problems at all. You're always running the risk of import charges but I've not had any and I think it's quite rare that people get hit with them. I can't see customs going through things just to check tank size either.

All depends on whether you want to take the risk.

Tiny chance of import fees. No reason for it to be seized though, it isn't illegal to buy a tank with over 2ml capacity.

Bloody hell, thanks @MrDJ....ok sod the ceramic lol.
So my main concern now is the coils for the smok cloud beast. There seems to be lots of options......

Has anyone had experience with them?
Life span, flavour etc? That could throw me a bone......

Also is there anything behind the rumors that the smok coils can be quite hit and miss?

Also is there anything behind the rumors that the smok coils can be quite hit and miss?

@VenomX has a lot of experience with the cloud beast. Limited experience with Smok coils myself, but if the number of posts about them is anything to go by, I'd say their QC dept needs a kick up the arse. Never heard of ceramic coils in relation to any of the beasts either.

Edit: for crap grammar :eyeroll:

Last edited:
I think the ceramic coils were for the sense blazer 200 but fit the cloud beast....... just seen a review for a cleito 120...hmmm.....

Bloody hell, thanks @MrDJ....ok sod the ceramic lol.
So my main concern now is the coils for the smok cloud beast. There seems to be lots of options......

Which cloud beast, the TFV8 or TFV12 ?

I tried ceramic coils ages ago and wasn't particularly impressed with them & there's a big question mark over safety with them (I assume that's what MrDJ's link was about).

SMOK coils can be hit and miss but I never had the Cloud Beast tanks so I don't know if they're any better.

The TPD/TRPR only limits what EU/UK vendors can sell, you can buy whatever you want.

Customs charges may be incurred if the package value is over $20, I've only ever been hit once with the aforementioned ceramic coils that I ordered from America. I order from Fasttech regularly and have never been caught out, they generally put $20 on every waybill.

The Tesla is a potentiometer mod so it has variable voltage without regulation but with short circuit & reverse battery protection. Check out some You Tube reviews & tutorials but the general rule is start low and slowly work up to your desired sweet spot.

Back
Top Bottom