What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Tank recommendation please

Qwackers98

Achiever
hi all, another question from me....surprise surprise

I popped round to see a work colleague today and came away with 2 18650 batteries, a tesla invader III and a smok G320....... all for free...bargain!

So my question is this
I have only got 2 nautilus 2 tanks and a nautilus x tank. Im not into building my own coils yet so im looking for a tank recommendation or 2 that would suit these mods. Ive kinda got to grips with the smok (i say kinda, ive worked out how not to trash my nautilus tanks) but the tesla scares the crap out of me as it only has a dial on it and i havent a clue what im doing with it (yet, more reading up required)
Can you lovely people recommend anything? Im sure there will be more questions off the back of this initial cry for help....ooh and if anyone knows where i can get a manual for these mods or how tos please let me know!!

Thanks again everyone.

If your looking for info on the mods, google the names of them, there should be numerous tutorials & reviews on both.
As for a tank, what wattage did you vape at on your other tanks?

Depends if you want to hit the sub ohm action or not. Do you want to DTL and blow clouds?

I mtl on 2 of my tanks at the moment and on occasion dtl on my nautilus with the 0.7 ohm coil so i guess this would be my proper dtl tank im looking for.

The tesla still scares me.

ive got a smok g320 and i love the big baby beast as it looks really good on the g320 it also comes with stock coils and a rba so when you are ready to build your own coils you have it ready to start the rba also has 2 clapton coils with it hope this helps you out a bit...............

Can you get ceramic coils for the big baby beast? Or is that just for the cloud beast?
Someone mentioned it at work but i wasnt paying a lot of attention....:doh:

Share experience with ceramic coils. I've never tested them, are they any good?

Can you get ceramic coils for the big baby beast? Or is that just for the cloud beast?
Someone mentioned it at work but i wasnt paying a lot of attention....:doh:
hi sorry i cant tell you much about ceramic coils as i have never used them as i make most of my own coils and as for getting ceramic stock coils i really dont no if they make them for the big baby beast but iam sure others out there will no and be able to help you with that one....:protest:..........

Back
Top Bottom