What's new

Tank and Juice Advise for Newbie DTL Dicode Dani 21700

mandala

Initiate
I am a 38 year old American and am looking to stop smoking. I currently smoke two Marlboro Red 72's per day. I like the effect of nicotine. I've decided to buy a Dicode Dani 21700.

I am looking for advice on a high quality DTL tank from a reputable brand/manufacturer that is compatible with the Dicode Dani 21700.

I am also looking for recommendation for juice. My primary concern is health. I don't care about flavor/taste. My research shows that 6mg juice is appropriate for DTL; is that right? I'm looking for juice that is manufacturered in USA or Europe by a long-established, reputable brand with the highest quality standards. Thanks in advance.

There are quite a few high end DL atomisers.

Maybe start by looking at the Taifun GT IV?

That’s about the extent of my high end DL knowledge im afraid as I only MTL.

Cool thanks for the tips. Any thoughts on the Vaporesso NRG for a newbie?
https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-tanks/nrg

How long does 5ml last vs 2ml?
How often do the coils need to be replaced?
TIA

So hard to say on the juice consumption as you may vape harder than the next man.
Again hard to say on coil life due to the type of juice used ,A sweet USA or Malaysian juices are known to kill coils quite quick.
@MrDJ may be able to give you a idea on the Vaporesso NRG coils as i believe he may be using them.

as your in America forget the pathetic 2ml crap size as that was only brought out for the uk/eu market after tpd.
ive got 5 various vaporesso tank and they give above average flavour and cloud. only coils i use now are the GT8 or GTmesh.

the one thing i cant answer is using 6mg. now some do use 6mg but the majority using these sorts of tanks only use 3mg. 6mg may be a bit harsh on the throat.
i dropped from 18mg to 3mg around 4 years ago and the most powerful mod back then was a whopping 50w max. the NRG tanks are for much higher wattage and i have no idea what they will be like with 6mg at 50-80watts.

tbh if you want to kick the cigs for good i think a mouth to lung tank would be more suited for you using 12-18mg nic at 10-14watts. once youve gone through the detoxing process and cig cravings stop then its worth looking at subtanks with much higher wattage which will give more flavour and more cloud.

NRG tank coils2.png

^^^This. Start off MTL. Much closer to actually smoking. And you're in the States so buy a quality mtl tank and then some 35mg nic salt. Quitting the fags has never been so easy. Once you become a vaper and not a smoker start experimenting with dtl.

Back
Top Bottom