What's new

taking vape liquid to spain

dave clewer

myself and the missus are moving to spain in a few weeks and have bought a fairly large quantity of vape liquid. our possessions will be traveling by land from england to spain, i have been trying to find out if there is a limit when crossing borders.

myself and the missus are moving to spain in a few weeks and have bought a fairly large quantity of vape liquid. our possessions will be traveling by land from england to spain, i have been trying to find out if there is a limit when crossing borders.
I moved from the UK to Poland a month ago and had no problems. But it was all on a big lorry. I don't think there are any limitations on transporting goods within the EU as long as what you are taking is legally available in the country you are travelling to.

I moved from the UK to Poland a month ago and had no problems. But it was all on a big lorry. I don't think there are any limitations on transporting goods within the EU as long as what you are taking is legally available in the country you are travelling to.
thank you Banjostring, our stuff will be part of a larger load traveling to spain so just making sure our part of the load is legit, so many countries, so many rules lol

Back
Top Bottom