What's new

Sweet juice that won't clog coils ?

Maybe it's just me but apart from one particular juice i uaed in thr past I really don't notice sweet juices being any better or worse on my coils apart. Using the Cleito 120 at around 80-100w.

I mainly use see American juice as well... is this only me? Surely not?

That's a cool video man , I have only started using isub apex again recently , it's the one before tpd so holds a bit more juice , I currently have 2 boxes of the ss bvc coils and some spare youde cotton I was given so I'll give this a go , I don't mind breaking that tank as I've had it so long lol

Well as you can see I done it in under 5 mins even filming and fucking around , so in real life it is literaly a 2 min job with that version of the stock coil . I always buy those coils as I think they are as good as any of the others and you can really make those suckers last , that one is on its 9th or 10th rewick .. so thats 2 packets worth from one coil . No scotsman would grumble at that saving :) I use the isub as my at work vape as it does not leak and is easy to deal with . and have a smok skyhook tank and TC ultra for at home .

Back
Top Bottom