What's new

Sweet juice that won't clog coils ?

Savageluke

Postman
Hi guys a quick question, I've noticed that using any of the new FAR juices etc neon green/red slushie or candy punch makes my coils burn out after 2-3 days regardless of what tank I use. I've also noticed this with a lot of the nasty juices. I just bought some wick liquor boulevard and read that it's sweetness burns coils quick aswell :-( .
My question is : can anyone recommend a juice on par for flavour with candy punch that won't ruin my coils so quickly ?

Hi guys a quick question, I've noticed that using any of the new FAR juices etc neon green/red slushie or candy punch makes my coils burn out after 2-3 days regardless of what tank I use. I've also noticed this with a lot of the nasty juices. I just bought some wick liquor boulevard and read that it's sweetness burns coils quick aswell :-( .
My question is : can anyone recommend a juice on par for flavour with candy punch that won't ruin my coils so quickly ?
Nature of the beast I'm afraid. Sweet juices kill coils.

Nature of the beast I'm afraid. Sweet juices kill coils.
That's a shame i really like them ones the best ! I might try some of the double drip sauces they look good , I'm using a UD Athlon 22 mini and isub apex I have a cleito exo and big baby beast but I haven't used them yet. Man I love really sweet e juice I hope there's one I can find

That's a shame i really like them ones the best ! I might try some of the double drip sauces they look good , I'm using a UD Athlon 22 mini and isub apex I have a cleito exo and big baby beast but I haven't used them yet. Man I love really sweet e juice I hope there's one I can find

Double Drip juices are pretty good really. Twisted ice cream and Strawberry banana waffle are nice.

Sounds like time to buy a rebuildable mate. Quick dry burn and rewick and your sorted...

Sounds like time to buy a rebuildable mate. Quick dry burn and rewick and your sorted...
To be honest mate I've really started to think about that lately I've just got to get my head round it and learn how before I buy more kit , I just bought a t-priv kit and a Cleito exo so I'll prob use all that for work and invest in a good mod and rebuildable tank some time soon ! Thanks mate

Rebuilding is your only option. A stock coil that lasts with sweet juice is the holy grail.

i.sub stock horizontal coils can be re wicked and cleaned quite simply ... soe my video ... I was not wearing trousers when I filmed it ...And was at a really awkward angle hunched over ..but did my best

i.sub stock horizontal coils can be re wicked and cleaned quite simply ... soe my video ... I was not wearing trousers when I filmed it ...And was at a really awkward angle hunched over ..but did my best

That's a cool video man , I have only started using isub apex again recently , it's the one before tpd so holds a bit more juice , I currently have 2 boxes of the ss bvc coils and some spare youde cotton I was given so I'll give this a go , I don't mind breaking that tank as I've had it so long lol

Back
Top Bottom