What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sub vapeing

Gloom

Initiate
hi guys n girls, I'm very new to vaping, I've just ventured into sub ohm, and I just can't get my head around a 2 mil tank, I spend more time filling my tank and unscrewing juice bottles than vaping, got to say I am loving the vape and flavour from sub ohm,but gee what a pain help lol

Welcome to the ridiculousness of the TPD regulations!! What setup are you using?

If you buy tanks from the UK, look for the ones that include bubble glass as that will make your tank bigger. Or just order from fasttech as the prices are usually cheaper - only downside is postage usually takes 2 weeks!

as said, TPD law for uk sucks.

buy tanks from china and you get the full size tank. fastech is where i get all mine.
use uk e packet for fastest shipping. normally around 9 days.

God I remember those tanks and the 3 X 10ml bottles of juice for £10 from my local vape shop :)

+1 for fasttech. You just need to be a little more organised. I usually just stock up when I'm ordering.

Welcome to the ridiculousness of the TPD regulations!! What setup are you using?

If you buy tanks from the UK, look for the ones that include bubble glass as that will make your tank bigger. Or just order from fasttech as the prices are usually cheaper - only downside is postage usually takes 2 weeks!
Hi ,thank for your help, it's just a Ageis mini kit I've bought withcerberus tank, , just a little experiment into it, what a difference in flavour and hit , battery is not looking good though,lol, it's a learning curve I guess, but enjoyable,away from the cigs

Just googled your tank and it seems that the bubble glass you can get isn't compatible with the TPD compliant tank you have.

Best bet would be to buy another tank if the constant re-filling is pissing you off. Current recommendations include the Freemax Mesh Pro and the Horizontech Falcon.

Hi ,thank for your help, it's just a Ageis mini kit I've bought withcerberus tank, , just a little experiment into it, what a difference in flavour and hit , battery is not looking good though,lol, it's a learning curve I guess, but enjoyable,away from the cigs
Does the tank have a rubber bung inside as on some tanks they will add this to make the tank 2ml TPD compliant, if you go with the free max pro or falcon they do run at higher wattages between 65 and 80w so battery will drain quicker too but very good for flavour though

Thanks for the fastech. 4ml at a cracking price.
Wont let me uk e packet though as I bought the full kit. Got it on 12 days, though

Gloom, if you want the largest tank you can get. Steam Crave Aromamizer Titan, can hold a whopping 28ml.

Just need a mod to handle it without any overhang.

Another plus for the Freemax mesh pro, not just for the extra capacity it's a brilliant tank too.

Back
Top Bottom