What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sub ohm or dripper

Owen34

Initiate
Hi been vaping a while. Im currently using a voopoo drag with a aspire cleito 120. My friend told me about the vandy vape kylin im thinking of getting one what are peoples thoughts on these ?

Sub ohm refers to a coil less than 1ohm a dripper or RDA is a atomiser with no tank that does not hold juice and you have to keep dripping juice on your coils and the kylin is a tank like your 120 but you build your own coils for it rather than buy stock coils [emoji6] I would the recommend having a look at some YouTube reviews of the kylin and build videos and if building is something your interested in then go for it [emoji4]

Sub ohm refers to a coil less than 1ohm a dripper or RDA is a atomiser with no tank that does not hold juice and you have to keep dripping juice on your coils and the kylin is a tank like your 120 but you build your own coils for it rather than buy stock coils [emoji6] I would the recommend having a look at some YouTube reviews of the kylin and build videos and if building is something your interested in then go for it [emoji4]
Do u get better flavours from the drippers

Depends on your skill of course, but generally, if done right, self-builds taste better than stocks.

That said, the Falcon stock coils are definitely challenging RTAs and even drippers in my opinion.

DrIpPeR.

Always a dripper.
Don't accept any imitations. Buy one, build it, have fun and toot like Thomas.

;)

Marginally, IMHO. But not enough to make up for all the extra faff. With an RTA/RDTA/RBA I can build a pair of coils that'll last for months and rewick the about once a week(ish). With a dripper I build the same coils and wick them in the same way, but I have to sit there reapplying juice every few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom