What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Starter drippers

kermit

Postman
What would be your recommendation for a good easy to build on drip set up, or looking to chuck massive clouds just good flavour, I bought a wotofo bravo when they came out but i just cant get it right some how, I don't get dry hits out it still a good wet cloud but after about 6 puffs it's zero flavour, so I think I will start at the beginning

I use as a daily home vape the wasp nano.. don't feel like I need more than that [emoji23]

My first RDAs recommendation I got on here was the wasp nano and the hadalay, both single coilers, absolutely fantastic flavour from both loved them, wont go wrong with them

Treat yourself to a Drop or a 24mm Vandy Vape pulse RDA great flavour and big clouds both of these RDAs can be used with duel or single coil out of the two the pulse is my favorite i use the most.

Another highly regarded is the wotofo recurve. That is on my list...

Treat yourself to a Drop or a 24mm Vandy Vape pulse RDA great flavour and big clouds both of these RDAs can be used with duel or single coil out of the two the pulse is my favorite i use the most.
Are these forgiving for a starter?

Back
Top Bottom