What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Sperpent BF not firing on Pico Squeeze

silk186

Achiever
I won and bought a number of tanks when I started out and have slowing been working through them. I have not used my GBOX since I getting an Aegis Legend. I have since received a Pico Squeeze with a Wasp BF. I'm not getting a good build with the wasp and the squonk tank is full so I decided to try the Serpent BF.

The Pico Squeeze is rated at 50w and 0.15ohm-3ohm resistance range.
I made a build with a pair of 0.50 coils and set it up on the Legend. All wicked fired and reading 0.25
I put it on the Pico and try to fire it but the light just blinks. I swapped the batter to a fresh one and the same result.
Put it back on the legend, fires fine. Put the Dvawr back on the Pick, fires fine. :hmm:

You don't actually have a fault with the pico or the serpent bf, I had the same problem with the serpent bf it's due to the 510 pin on the bottom of the rda being short and not making contact with the 510 on the pico, I had a couple of other mods it wouldn't work on...
I don't think there is a fix for it either the serpent bf 510 pin is non removeable, have seen mentioned that you can lift the 510 pin on the pico up abit but I tried that and it didn't work for me, so for me it was just a matter of you can't use that rda on that mod...
Tho I do think the wasp nano is better than the serpent anyway so if you can get a decent build in the wasp that should work fine on the pico...

Have you tried flat wire or Brochome in your Wasp Nano i find its the only wire that really works well in it i just seem to get spit backs from anything else i use so give flat wire or Brochome a go and your Wasp should be fine then on the pico.........

Design issue! - probably be fine if it had a normal deck and not another mil or so on it's "bottom Cap" :banghead:

I've got one - and it annoys the shit outta me! :) :18:

The Picos can be temperamental about what RDA they will fire. As has been said, the 510 Contact Pin is a sod to alter. I did manage it on one of Carol's some time back as it was refusing to take her favourite Narda. Most other RDAs did work, but until I had molested the Pico........ Not with that Narda :(

That is a pity. I may have to pull out my gbox and give it a go on that.
Either that, or try it as a dripper for a while to see how I like it.

That is a pity. I may have to pull out my gbox and give it a go on that.
Either that, or try it as a dripper for a while to see how I like it.
The squeeze and to be honest most single cell mech squinkers won't perform well dual coiled, especially with big Clapton style coils.
You want a single coil as previously said brochrome or any nichrome is best. You should then get a great vape (I use 24awg brochrome) at anything from 0.2-0.4ohms.

The squeeze and to be honest most single cell mech squinkers won't perform well dual coiled, especially with big Clapton style coils.
You want a single coil as previously said brochrome or any nichrome is best. You should then get a great vape (I use 24awg brochrome) at anything from 0.2-0.4ohms.
I will look into getting some new wire. My GBOX is a dual cell 200w squonk so it will handle it.

I will look into getting some new wire. My GBOX is a dual cell 200w squonk so it will handle it.
Yes bud. That will be fine.
Also you can use these on any squonk rda that struggles to make a decent contact.
They go over the squonk thread, behind the screw head. It enables the pin to protrude a little more for better contact and fewer leaks.
Invaluable.
https://www.fasttech.com/p/2156300

Back
Top Bottom