What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Some Help Picking The Right Tank & Mod Please

If your wanting to go subohm, pretty much any mod with decent wattage will work, so just pick something that you like. Everyone has there preferences and there is a lot of hate for Smok but in general they work as well as any. I like aspire personally, cheap but work well

When it comes to tank, again there is a ton of choice and the majority work well enough, if your wanting stock coils i will say the freemax mesh pro would be a good place to start, gets all round good reviews.

Not very helpful i know lol

If your wanting to go subohm, pretty much any mod with decent wattage will work, so just pick something that you like. Everyone has there preferences and there is a lot of hate for Smok but in general they work as well as any. I like aspire personally, cheap but work well

When it comes to tank, again there is a ton of choice and the majority work well enough, if your wanting stock coils i will say the freemax mesh pro would be a good place to start, gets all round good reviews.

Not very helpful i know lol
thanks I think a lot like the freemax :)

Zapwrapz do pink wraps for many mods that will work well to customise to your own liking of colours. You can accessorise with ready made drip tips and custom built ones to your exact specification. Don't just go for the kits. You can get the mods separate and a tank of your choosing.

Missvapex, you wouldn't go wrong with a Smoant Naboo. Very underrated manufacturer which does solid performing mods, tanks are okay I heard.

If you don't mind waiting, you can save some money and order from fasttech. They have the Rainbow and Pink versions in stock.

thanks for all your help everyone !!!

I have decided on the Smoant Naboo the pink sold it to me and I can have a picture of my dog on the screen :)

one last question which batteries are best and charger ?

Also, the Freemax tank is designed for DTL style vaping.

Consider just looking at a few reviews for Geekvape Ammit MTL, it's an okay rebuildable that is a step up from a pre made drop in coil tank. Looks okay to build for a novice, and if you really like match thing it comes in a Rainbow finish as well.

Highest constant amp output are.

LG HB6

Samsung 20S

But as an MTL vaper, you could go for batteries with less constant amps and more capacity.

Back
Top Bottom