What's new

Some Help Picking The Right Tank & Mod Please

Hi. I wouldn't recommend the Dynamo. It is well known to develop faults.
The Naboo I have and its terrible for battery life.
Maybe look at the Drag 2 with UForce tank.
Amazing flavour and you can pick them up pretty cheap. Drag 2 mini is a built in battery.
Failing that, the Smok Nord pod...absolutely fab
Hello all im new here and after some help, please go gentle my knowledge isn't great,

So I need some help picking a Mod and Tank please I want to get a more advanced setup

I am a MTL vaper
I use 70/30 juice that I mix myself fruity sweet ones
I vape like a train
I don't want to make my own coils
I really want one that I can vape high watts
I love big clouds

I love the look of the Skystar Revvo and Dynamo Mod Aspire

My past vapes are coolfire mini and now using the Zenith but having no luck with this finding im having to change the coil nearly every few days tried all 3 coils for it vaping within the recommended watts and primed well before hand

Thanks in advance :)

Hi. I wouldn't recommend the Dynamo. It is well known to develop faults.
The Naboo I have and its terrible for battery life.
Maybe look at the Drag 2 with UForce tank.
Amazing flavour and you can pick them up pretty cheap. Drag 2 mini is a built in battery.
Failing that, the Smok Nord pod...absolutely fab

Hi Sam i'm surprised as my Naboo has great battery life, have only used it with the new Molicels though ?.

I've ran mine with Sony VTC5a and Samsung 25r's and once they drop to half I get the dreaded battery low.
Only used it for a week and gave up.
It's now boxed up.

Hi Sam i'm surprised as my Naboo has great battery life, have only used it with the new Molicels though ?.

Drag2 looks cheaply made and has no ventilation.

And with mods with colour screens, turn the brightness down and set at the lowest possible display time. Also use higher ohm coils, 0.5 ohm will give you a lot more running time than 0.15 ohm. These practices help conserve your batteries.

And if the batteries aren't from LG or SONY, don't take their stated ratings at face value. So look at the battery lists that mooch has made before buying one.

hello thanks for all your replies again I have been looking at the ideas you have all said

so I really like the look of the vaporesso luxe but not overly keen on the skins of them wish they did a pink

like the look of freemax mesh pro what mod would you guys recommend to use with this also which coil is best with it ? and are they easy to get

I like the idea of a pink mod one that even shows up the time and touch screen and all the singing dancing stuff lol

thanks again

Freemax mesh pro coils are readily available, Ace of Vapes £9.99 plus 15% discount with POTV code, but many other places too.

hello thanks for all your replies again I have been looking at the ideas you have all said

so I really like the look of the vaporesso luxe but not overly keen on the skins of them wish they did a pink

like the look of freemax mesh pro what mod would you guys recommend to use with this also which coil is best with it ? and are they easy to get

I like the idea of a pink mod one that even shows up the time and touch screen and all the singing dancing stuff lol

thanks again

You could maybe buy a pink sleeve for your mod?

what is others views on the Smoant Naboo mod and tank ? I see they do pink and you can have a photo on there ?

Back
Top Bottom