What's new

So what's your current favourite eliquid at the moment???

have just tried my first vanilla custard from vcigstore and love it,can you send me a clue as to what you have tried and like.ennis

I usually only vape a few DIY recipe's, as it saves so much money, but recently won a bottle of Baker White Strawberry Fields juice to try out.

Wow.

Really, really impressive stuff. I don't know how they do it, but when you vape it, it is like strawberry juice is being directly poured over your tongue. It's hard to explain... I know the company is touting that they have a chemist behind the making of their product, and that seems like quackery and a sales gimmick.. but I don't know... it's different from other juices for sure... I can't get over the sensation. Crazy.

Unfortunately, the company only makes their e-liquid available at B&M stores in the US. However, there is one vender that offers it over the web, so if you are super curious about it over there in the UK, have at it.

Here's the link. http://www.hoosierecig.com/Baker-White-Premium-E-Liquid_c_59-2-0.html

Mine would have to be tiger stripe by triphammer. Also his Martinique is very good. I haven't had a bad bottle yet and tried about 8 flavours. If in doubt drop him an email. Tim is a really nice guy.

I am enjoying RY4, bought from Stealth Vape at the moment.

Edit: I think I have found my Daily Vape!

Last edited:
Currently my ADV is champagne with strawberries. Not what I expected.
I've bought quite a few concentrates to mix and the champagne strawberry has made me think I've been mixing the flavour too high.

I was using Pink Spot 'Juicy Watermelon' as my daily, but have run out and cant seem to track down any more... :( as a decent substitute both Blueberry Ice and Cherry Ice are filling the void

I have 2 flavours that I switch between Gin & Lime (ENjuice) and Gummi Bear (Alba-Vapours) sooooo good :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom