What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

So what's your current favourite eliquid at the moment???

That is one liquid I keep going back to, not to buy but wondering whether I should buy it or not, the description of it sounds pretty damn fine, how have you found it. Also that bread of heaven, have heard it needs about a 4 month steep until it's even palatable

its an easy ADV, and very very nice....its well worth a go, and you wont be disappointed

That is one liquid I keep going back to, not to buy but wondering whether I should buy it or not, the description of it sounds pretty damn fine, how have you found it. Also that bread of heaven, have heard it needs about a 4 month steep until it's even palatable

The Red Astaire for me is like Cherry/ Blackcurrant menthol Tunes, which I was addicted to as a kid so perhaps that's why I keep going back to it? The Bread of Life is lovely stuff to vape in the evenings- it has a faint cinnamon taste and subtle fruity tones too. I bought it last Friday for the first time so haven't been able to let it steep, but its certainly very palatable straight away!

Snake oil. I am using it in Aspire BDC and it is quite good.

I was really loving the Snake Oil and went through half a bottle of it over a couple of days in December. Unfortunately I went down with a norovirus bug and was really sick, but still kept on vaping with the snake oil during that time and so now I associate the taste with being violently sick, which is really unfair because its a lovely juice.

Just a note
Freedoom juice is a very nice brand done by vapehq. There berry taste just like alchmist version and they are very well priced. Many shops around midlands newest one in grantham lincs. Ran buy husband and wife extremly nice couple and very nice store they mainly sell igo products which imo as an evolved ego. Great for new vapers. Pleasure to meet in if in area pop in or go online vapehq.com.

Recently purchased Snake oil, and I can definitely see why it receives so many positive reviews.

Just started using hemp oil from VibrantVapours and it's pretty smooth :) Really do not like the sweet ones! BTW - what is steeping?

Hey guys. Does steeping REALLY make a difference? The longest I've waited has been 4 days so far.

Back
Top Bottom