What's new

So what's your current favourite eliquid at the moment???

RunAway

Postman
Afternoon All. Just tried some totally delicious eliquids by coolbreeze. Cheesecake and then Toffee. Wow!! Literally like eating the real thing, not much different. Excellente!! Also tried their Gingerbread which is a real sweet tangy ginger treat as well. Sadly to say though I'm finding a lot of the juices that I've bought all around the place to be on the artificial tasting side, and I'm talking about the higher end vendors, as well as the cheaper buys. I must have at least 20 bottles that are revolting, that I've only been brave enough to try once!!! What a waste........:violin:

Favourites: Long Bottom Leaf and Mrs Lord's Rough Shag.
Undecided to the point of "almost" ready to admit defeat: House of Liquid's Minotaur. Nothing wrong with this juice at all, but it is just too close to analog for me and because of this, I can't really get enthusiastic. If anyone wants a really close vape, this is one!

I must have at least 20 bottles that are revolting, that I've only been brave enough to try once!!! What a waste........:violin:
What one man finds disgusting is nectar of the gods to another. Why not go the the 'members swapping' section of the classifieds and offer these up for trade?

That way you can try more new flavours for very little outlay. I'm sure there would be quite a few people with juices they don't like that might be interested, I know I would.

Bread of Heaven - definitely the most interesting juice I've tried so far. Every time I vape it, I get some new and previously unsuspected depths.

Still loving Mrs Lord's Seville Marmalade. Ginger Nut's good, too.

But the one I'm getting through the most of is a home made Peach & Apricot Tobacco (PA Peach, DV Apricot & RY4 base)...

my fave at the moment is(forgive me it`s still early days LOL)hangsen apple,it`s like a fresh green apple and other times it`s like a tangy apple jack sweet :P both are good in my book ;)
i do have some top shelf mrs lords in the post so this may well change very soon ;)

Right now, according to my status, I'm really liking Caramel Mocha by Shisha Time Infinity. I've mixed some VSmoke Vanilla Bean with some Strawberry I got from a local store as well to make a sort of Strawberry Cheesecake variation, ahh they are brilliant :)

I'm using juiceshop's banana cream as an all day vape at the minute but I do like to flit to other flavours too - seem to prefer menthol infused tobacco flavours of an evening

Back
Top Bottom