What's new

Snowwolf 80w mini

Paul` Wainwright

Initiate
Hi. Has any one got any ideas where i can get a snowwolf 80w mini. they seem to be very rare and i knew i should have bought more when i had the chance
cheers
Paul

Do you mean the 'mini plus'? the tiny ones with the built in battery and the screen on the side?

WP_20180123_14_04_21_Pro.jpg

Do you mean the 'mini plus'? the tiny ones with the built in battery and the screen on the side?
The one im after is the one you pictured. Its not available at Fastteck or gearbest and ive searched high and low for usa vendors that will post to uk. Ive had 4 of them so far and recon they are one of the best mods out there.

The one im after is the one you pictured. Its not available at Fastteck or gearbest and ive searched high and low for usa vendors that will post to uk. Ive had 4 of them so far and recon they are one of the best mods out there

The one im after is the one you pictured. Its not available at Fastteck or gearbest and ive searched high and low for usa vendors that will post to uk. Ive had 4 of them so far and recon they are one of the best mods out there

yup, they are great mods. I have two (those 2 in the picture) I bought them from Gearbest (actually I won one and bought the other) but that was over a year ago now, I have a horrible feeling they were discontinued a long time ago. I tried to look for a gold one a while back to no avail.

Guess i will just have to take better care of the two ive got left..But the search will continue ,it will make Indiana Jones weep and Laura Croft come out of retirement.Will keep you posted as to my progress and thanks for taking the time to reply
Cheers
Paul

Guess i will just have to take better care of the two ive got left..But the search will continue ,it will make Indiana Jones weep and Laura Croft come out of retirement.Will keep you posted as to my progress and thanks for taking the time to reply
Cheers
Paul
These have them in stock, but only in Silver, and not Cheap !!! I've never used the company before, but they've got a Phone number, which is always a good start !!! https://thevapourbar.co.uk/products...-regulated-mod-by-laisimo?variant=28113312914
Myepack also have them in stock as a Kit for £59.99 !!!

Back
Top Bottom