What's new

SnowWolf 200W

carlzday

.having a little trouble with the tank i bought today--either that, or the box mod , i also bought today (snow wolf 200w). with respect to the box mod, the display doesn't show the temperature as it had at first--it simply states "power" where the temp once was (as you can see below) the tank, is the Uwell Crown...two of the three included coils (0.5 and 0.25ohm ) have presented with this same issue the third (0.15ohm) has not yet caused a problem; however i just put it in (all are nickel and temp control compatible)--below is a picture of the screen...as you can see I'm well below the 75 w, temp cut-off; and, the battery is still at a half charge--in any case, the mod is still firing and has yet to display a "low battery" indication. Mind you, with the temperature no longer being displayed, the vapour produced is considerably hotter and the tank seems to flood the coil consistently (for both the aforementioned coils)--making sputtering sounds, and at times, spitting hot vapour threw the drip tip into my mouth,

Attachments

• snowwolf.jpg
    snowwolf.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 34
.having a little trouble with the tank i bought today--either that, or the box mod , i also bought today (snow wolf 200w). with respect to the box mod, the display doesn't show the temperature as it had at first--it simply states "power" where the temp once was (as you can see below) the tank, is the Uwell Crown...two of the three included coils (0.5 and 0.25ohm ) have presented with this same issue the third (0.15ohm) has not yet caused a problem; however i just put it in (all are nickel and temp control compatible)--below is a picture of the screen...as you can see I'm well below the 75 w, temp cut-off; and, the battery is still at a half charge--in any case, the mod is still firing and has yet to display a "low battery" indication. Mind you, with the temperature no longer being displayed, the vapour produced is considerably hotter and the tank seems to flood the coil consistently (for both the aforementioned coils)--making sputtering sounds, and at times, spitting hot vapour threw the drip tip into my mouth,

That looks like you are using temperature control coils with the SnowWolf in variable power mode instead of the correct temperature control mode for your coils.

EDIT: Actually it looks like the Snow Wolf should sense the type of coils automatically. Try turning it off completely, remove the tank, wait for the coils to be at room temperature. Turn it back on, screw in the tank and fire it at a very low wattage setting for 5 seconds. It *should* work it out. If you google for 'Snow Wolf stuck in power mode' or 'Snow Wolf stuck in temperature control mode' there are quite a few people complaining about the same thing.

Last edited:
The 0.25 and 0.5 coils arnt nickle but ss and I thought the ss coils were supposed to be used in power mode and the ni200 coils in temp on the crown unless you got a dna 200 device to set the corect graph for ss to be used in temp mode

Last edited:
Just checked uwell site and they state there that the ss coils are to be used in regular power mode and the 0.15 ni200 coils for temp so your snow Wolf is doing as it should

Back
Top Bottom