What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smok RPM2 coil issues

Tso

Hi,

So I've had a smok rpm2 for roughly 2-3 months now and it's been just fine up until now. The coils lasted me about a week which is reasonable for how I vape, however, recently the coils have been lasting a day and a half before just completely burning out. I thought it was a dud box of coils however when I ordered a new box the same thing has been happening. I haven't changed the way I vape and I always prime the coils properly, I've even been running the vape on 20w power rather than my usual 30w but it hasn't made any difference.

The only thing I can see that is abnormal is that the resistance is reading 0.21 on the vape but the coil is rated 0.16. I think this might just be normal after doing some research but I thought it was worth noting.

Does anyone have any suggestions or advice for things for me to try before I just up and buy a new vape?

Thanks

Hi and welcome to the planet.

where are you buying your coils as there are a lot of fakes or clones doing the rounds out there.
smok QC went down hill a couple of years ago but lately i think their pod coils have got better. not got the rpm2 so best wait for others to advise.

welcome-team-meme.jpg

@Tso

Hi and welcome to the planet.

where are you buying your coils as there are a lot of fakes or clones doing the rounds out there.
smok QC went down hill a couple of years ago but lately i think their pod coils have got better. not got the rpm2 so best wait for others to advise.
Thanks.

so at the moment I'm getting them from amazon. I bought one pack off ebay so I thought it was a dud box. I might just have gotten really unlucky with smoke qc twice in a row but I'm not too sure if I want to gamble wasting money on another box of coils for them to burn out in just a day

Thanks.

so at the moment I'm getting them from amazon. I bought one pack off ebay so I thought it was a dud box. I might just have gotten really unlucky with smoke qc twice in a row but I'm not too sure if I want to gamble wasting money on another box of coils for them to burn out in just a day
have a look at our recommended suppliers on post 5 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
used wholesale coils many times but not smok coils.

Back
Top Bottom