What's new

SMOK MAJESTY PROBLEMS

Stuart Leonard

Hi everyone I'm new on here and I need some advice regarding my Smok MAJESTY.
I used it from new for 3 weeks and all of a sudden it will not turn on, I opened up the battery door changed the batteries and the Smok name appears but then goes off and nothing? Batteries are fine in other mods but not in the majesty. I inserted the charge lead and the symbol comes on.... charging, FANTASTIC, but take the cable out and the battery symbol stays on, even if I take the batteries out it still stays on.. Any ideas to fix my mod would be f**king fantastic.
Thanks.

hi and welcome to the planet.

sadly not what you want to hear but yet another dead smok.

if it is only 3 weeks old then it should be covered by warranty but saying that it all depends where you bought it. the usual what we hear is supplier said contact smok, smok said contact supplier, supplier refuses to repair or replace.

hi and welcome to the planet.

sadly not what you want to hear but yet another dead smok.

if it is only 3 weeks old then it should be covered by warranty but saying that it all depends where you bought it. the usual what we hear is supplier said contact smok, smok said contact supplier, supplier refuses to repair or replace.

Thanks for your reply. I bought it on ebay so I contacted smok support and they basically said, " take picture of problem and take a picture of security codes on the box," etc and that was it, I have not had any other response from them.

Make sure you haven't put it on stealth mode. Reinstall the firmware if it's available.

Thanks for your reply. I bought it on ebay so I contacted smok support and they basically said, " take picture of problem and take a picture of security codes on the box," etc and that was it, I have not had any other response from them.
blimey, a reply from smok support. that has to be a first.
have you contacted the ebay seller yet as i think it should lie with them to replce but this is just a guess as ive never used or never will use ebay for anything vape.

My knowledge on this is limited , But from what I've seen around the web , Smok is one of the least reliable e cig manufacturers
, With that said their also cheap , which is why i own a smok , I've seen alot of people saying their smok has broken quite soon after buying only to get no support from smok or refund in any way what so ever.

From what I've seen if you can't fix it , And you've gotten unlucky on the dice roll with smok , You can try get a replacement or refund , But Personally I'd probably chalk it up to experience and just not buy from them again.

^^^ That's why smart people pay via PayPal. If it breaks and the seller doesn't help, open a case on their arse. The seller may not refund you but PP will. And it's the seller that's responsible, not Smok. If I buy a BMW from a garage and it's faulty I go back to the garage. I don't start calling BMW.

Last edited:
Yes ultimately as far as the purchaser is concerned their recourse is with the vendor , its up to the vendor to take it up with the manufacturer .

Depends how he bought it though , I paid cash for mine in a proper store. So if they chose to be difficult to could take a lot of effort to get the money back , Probably more then its worth to me personally , But that's individual preference, Places like Ebay , or paying through paypal or a credit card do provide added protection.

I had exactly the same problem with a Kanger kbox
Sent the seller a video of the problem ( showing charging when unplugged )
They sent me another full kit
This was an eBay purchase
Hopefully you purchased from a decent seller and they will honour your warranty

Bonus for me was I ended up with two top tanks which are fantastic

Back
Top Bottom