What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Smok Infinix problem

Hogg_Man

Initiate
Alright, so I've bought 4 devices. 3 of them were the Fit and now the last one was the Infinix. With all four I've had different problems, mostly with auto-firing. But, the problem I'm having now, with the Infinix, is that it's not firing at all. Battery is fully charged as well as the connection area being clean on the bottom of the brand new pod and inside wear it fits in place. With this being done it still won't fire and I really don't know what to do with it except throw it away like the last 3. I really like it, so I would like to understand how to fix it. So any ideas?

I have no experience with the Infinix, the only Smok pod I've tried is the Rolo badge.

Alright, well thanks for the feedback. I just want a pod device that's refillable and reliable. Cause Smok clearly doesn't know how to handle that apparently.

Alright, well thanks for the feedback. I just want a pod device that's refillable and reliable. Cause Smok clearly doesn't know how to handle that apparently.

Are you a mouth to lung or a direct lung vaper?

The justfog minifit is pretty good, tiny and cheap. £13 odds from amazon. And works pretty well.

The zeltu x is excellent, a bit more expensive and a little bigger but a really excellent device.

Both seem solid and well made.

As said above, I would bin the smok if I was you.

I like it either or Bellyman but usually it's directly to the lungs. And Zouzounaki don't worry I'll make sure I run over it with my car first. But I will definitely look those up thank you.

I've recieved a couple of pods this week and feel the Joytech Exceed - Edge might be worth considering.

Good build quality, flavour and vapour production is decent for what it is. Small and good for carrying about, and the coils are replaceable as well.

I've heard good things about the Justfog Mini fit too, but have never tried it myself so can't compare.

I just ordered the Zeltu X. It looks more my style, and I've read some good reviews about it so I'll give it a shot. Anything is better than the Smok products I've been trying to work with. Whenever I get it in, I'll let y'all know how it is. Definitely appreciate the feedback you all have given me. I will also check out the other products recommended as well.

The firing mechanism is triggered by airflow. Make sure nothing is blocking the airflow channel at either end. The mouthpiece and the USB socket.

Back
Top Bottom