Innokin
What's new

Smok Alien HELP

a quick bit of advise would be dont upgrade the software on the alien unless you are willing to risk it being bricked and die.

2ml tanks especially drinkers like you have are a total waste of time since tpd limited them to 2ml max size. as said you will be continuously filling.
if you want to vape at 50watt and above i would get a 5ml tank from china.
high watt, low ohm coil = juice guzzler and no way around it unless you lower the watts.

i vape at 50-60watts on most of my mods. ive got 9 crown tanks on the go, 3 x crown1, 3x crown 2,
3 x crown SE1 and a full tank can last 2-3 hours (they are not 2ml tanks though so only available from china).
links on post 5 POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

Premier Ecigs
to be fair, I didn't take the shops advice on what mod to buy, I did read lots of reviews online which said the Smok was great, so I am surprised to now be hearing the opposite.

I will try some alternative coils next time, but I still several to use up first, so I will try them with the holes.

How about the speed at which it is using liquid, is this normal? I can;t believe how quick I am getting through each bottle.

Honestly, I don’t think the Baby Beast tanks are bad. Yes, the quality of the coils can be bad sometimes. I’m looking at this list of interchangeable coils at the moment, to see if I can get a slightly better coil.

The consumption rate was a little bit of a shock for me at first, but I’m used to it now. Got a chimney extension to push the tank to 3.5ml and ordered another 5ml one from China.
I’m mixing my own juice as well.

You can use the eleaf hw coils in the baby beast tanks very similar designs but better quality i think

Vape Green
Im sure ive read online that wotofo flow coils fit and are better and last longer then smok coils. Been meaning to order a set to try out

Back
Top Bottom