What's new

Smok Alien battery?

AceVapetura

Initiate
Hi, I have orderd the smok alien kit and it will be my first kit with removable batteries. It says I need two 18650 batteries but I'm not sure which ones I need/suitable.

Also do I need a charger for this mod or can I charge the batteries through the mod.

Thanks

First of all. What a username.

Second of all, get Samsung 25r

Third of all. Buy a eternal charger. DO NOT CHARGE THROUGH THE MOD.
Buy a nitecore d2

First of all. What a username.

Second of all, get Samsung 25r

Third of all. Buy a eternal charger. DO NOT CHARGE THROUGH THE MOD.
Buy a nitecore d2

Yes. Wise words.
I'm fairly sure you can't charge the Alien via the USB anyway- you certainly can't the Hpriv and it's the same board.
25rs/He4's are great batteries for this type of mod. Chargers anything Nitecore/Xtar/Luc will do you well.

Look on www.fogstar.co.uk

As above but i would get 4 batteries so you can use 2 and have 2 on charge. Don't forget to keep each pair married

Hi, I have orderd the smok alien kit and it will be my first kit with removable batteries. It says I need two 18650 batteries but I'm not sure which ones I need/suitable.

Also do I need a charger for this mod or can I charge the batteries through the mod.

Thanks

Can't add anything to the excellent advice you've already been given but just had to say.....I'm jealous!! I think those Smok Aliens look well smexy! :D And hello and welcome to the forum btw!! :)

Back
Top Bottom